❝𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞❞

Start from the beginning

You sighed and walked towards your bed, motioning for him to scoot over so you could lie down as well.

As you lay next to him, on your phone as well, you see a notification from Raccoongram pop up on your screen. Apparently, you had been tagged in a post and some people commented on it. You also got followed by a few people. That's how you found out all the girls you were friends with had an account.

Opening the app, you noticed they all commented under the post.

╰┈➤ ❝@ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗞𝗶𝗱]: [Picture Attached]
w/ @ Metis #bored #bestheroduo #metisrocks #dreamteam #like4like #followme #lol #buttlord
♡ Call Girl, Bebe, Red and 36 others liked this.

You... had some questions regarding his hashtags, but ignored them and liked the picture with your hero account. You then looked at the comments.

╰┈➤ ❝@ [𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹]: Looking good, Metis! :)

╰┈➤ ❝@ [𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲]: i believe in female heroes supremacy

╰┈➤ ❝@ [𝗕𝗲𝗯𝗲]: ^ also the costume looks really good ;)

╰┈➤ ❝@ [𝗥𝗲𝗱]: ... yeah, I wonder who made it? ._. You look cool though, @ Metis

╰┈➤ ❝@ [𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲]: nice pic, you both look awesome 💖

Besides Nichole confirming herself as a national treasure, the girls' comments made you chuckle. You liked all of their comments as well and followed Call Girl back on that account while using your 'normal' one to follow all the girls back.

You kept scrolling through the app for a while after that, even finding out that your own parents had an account of their own.

You didn't even know they used the app, but there they were. They were posting pictures of cats that weren't theirs and inspirational quotes. They were even your first followers on both of your accounts after Dovah, Cartman and Wendy, who was the only one smart enough to make a separate account for her hero persona.

You still had no clue why Cartman, the one who always goes around saying that he's "not the Raccoon at all", would not have a separate account, but whatever. When did he ever make sense?

Feeling a tap on your shoulder you turned to face the other person who lay on your bed, only to find a phone in front of your face, the screen on and showing a Raccoongram post that had just been made by none other than Liane Cartman.

╰┈➤ ❝@ [𝗠𝘀. 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻]: New Kid, Metis, you're real social media influencers! That's the term, right? Come see me I need your help!

He looked at you with a slight tilt of his head, asking you what it was all about.

With a bored expression, you replied in an equally bored manner, "She must've started doing her tutoring again."

'Tutoring?' He switched to his notes app for a second to ask you that.

"Yep. Tutoring. With men. All while not wearing any clothes."

A look of realization appeared on his face. You could sense a bit of disgust coming from him.

Going back to the app, you watched as three small dots appeared in the comments section, meaning someone was writing there. A few moments later, her son's very kind comment appeared.

╰┈➤ ❝@ [𝗘𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻]: MOM THE BUTTHOLE AND METIS ARE BUSY SHUT UP

You both were anything but that and just to annoy him, you looked his mother's account up to write a comment of your own there.