♠️Zion♠️

I didn't know what to time was when I woke up, but I couldn't help but smile when I looked around the cave.

It looked so magical when the early morning sunlight was enhanced by the waterfall and illuminated the room with a orange yellow colour.

I looked around for Naomi but she was nowhere to be found.

So she was doing this again.

I wanted to leave the cave but I feared the man that ate human flesh. I knew getting clear skin would be dangerous.

I sat on the mattress and removed the scent she gave me. Her sandalwood scent lingered in the shirt.

I laid down closing my eyes. I was used to getting ready for work in the mornings but my workplace was blown up and I can't go for a jog or I'll be killed.

“Hello," My spirit almost left my body. “Jesus, you scared the life out of me," I looked at the petite lady that looked me up down.

“Here... eat," she gave me what looked like a instant Chinese noodles steaming as if it was just made.

Where did she even get this?.

“Who is Florence?" She turned away and rummaged through some clothes in a corner. “Your girlfriend must be worried sick," my cheeks flushed when she said that.

“N-no, Florence is my mother's name. S-she dies of cancer," I unconsciously touched the tattoo on the left side of my chest and looked down.

I felt her hand on my bear shoulder, “Hey." I looked into her brown doe eyes and could almost see a glint of concern in them.

Her eyes suddenly darkened as she shoved some clothes into my hands. “Wear these and meet me outside," she removed her hand and took her leave.

I sat there stunned holding the noodles in one hand and the clothes in another.

How could eyes so innocent and soft turn to a void of no emotions in a matter of seconds.