Ch-51🖤[Friends?]

Start from the beginning

"Y-Your dad ruined Bruce's childhood.. Y-You know that right?" She asked and I nodded.

Of course I knew... I begged him to let them go!

That girl.. I tried to help her but it only results in her getting raped because of me.. If only I wouldn't have gone there to sneak her out.. She was a kid for godsakes! I was a kid for godsakes!

"𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, Many a times, you don't get a choice in many things. Life isn't about rainbows and unicorns. And you know this better than anyone. I am born into it and I'll die into it... There is no in-between.."

"How much do you even earn from all this?" She asked curiously with those doe eyes.

"More than you can ever imagine" I scoffed.. It's not like I need this money.. It's just what I do or what I can do.

She nodded slowly, "I-Its traumatizing.. I can't even imagine what all those girls go through daily"

I just sat still not knowing what to speak.

"I am hungry" I chuckled before standing up, "I'll get you something".

I walked out as I was going to lock the door, I heard her sweet voice, "You lock your friends too?" My lips turned upwards slightly as I left for the kitchen without locking the door.

This girl is doing something to me. And I don't know if I am liking it... I was controlling it since I got her but now, its all coming up pathetically..!

I told the maid to make two plates till then I sat on the couch going through my phone.

"S-Sir it's ready" The maid came forward, I grabbed the plates from her before going upstairs in my room.

Lily was sitting properly this time, trying to fix her hair behind wincing in between. I put down the plates on the side table before walking towards her.

"Can I ?" I asked, she seems reluctant for a moment before nodding.

I gulped before I grabbed her hairs, some of which slipped out from my fingers. Gosh they are soft.. Soo soft..

"Stop playing with them, and tie them up in a bun"

Did she just try to scold me?
And was it adorable?

I grabbed them softly trying not to pull it by mistake and folded it around my tatted hand... Umm now what?

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳! 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘫𝘰𝘣..! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥..!

"How am I supposed to tie them?" I asked.

"Here just tie it in a ponytail" She said giving me a hair tie, so I pulled them from between it.

I guess I'm done.. Yeah.. Maybe a little too much to the left side.

She grabbed her plate and I did mine, as I sat on the chair beside the bed savouring the food.

"Can you forgive me?" I asked as I grabbed her plate along with mine after finishing our food.

"Will think about it"

What the fuck am I even apologizing for?

I got up opening the drawer grabbing her medication as I opened each one pulling out one pill each.

"Here, you need to eat it" I gave her to which she only made a disgusted face gulping it all together with just a little of water.

The fuck!