"your making a big mistake Lilly." charles says breathing heavily like he ran to us.

as i look behind them all of them are walking over to us.

"what mistake am i making then?" she says.

I clench my fists.

"your about to find out." i say.

"darling lets just go." River says.

"lets not make a scene in front of the school come on Amora" dante says.

i take a deep breath and breath it out.

i take a step back.

"don't fucking underestimate me again or you will find out why my last name IS Romano." i say as i put my helmet on.

River does the same and get on the bike.

"yeah sure." she says but i can see in her eyes how scared she is as she sees that i mean it.

i get back on the bike and River drives away.

we arrive back at the house.

i get off the bike and put down my helmet on the bike.

i breath out a loud sigh.

"i'm proud of you that you held it together. you held your anger in and didn't take it on Lilly." he says while he takes off his helmet.

i just nod and focus on my breathing before i can't hold it any longer and i will take it out.

i just turn around and take deep breath.

i was lost in my thoughts but got out of it when i feel an hand on my hands or actually fists. i didn't realise that my hands were in fists.

i open my eyes and River is standing in front of me taking my hands and opening then.

he looks at my hands and is shocked. i look at my hands to look why he is so shocked.

I squeezed my hands a little too hard. my hands are dripping blood there are like small cuts from my nails.

i also didn't realise that i was doing that.

we get interrupted my the garage opening. the boys arrive back.

"darling... i- its nothing riv." i say to him.

the boys step out and look weird at me and River.

"what do you mean it's nothing?" he says.

"hey what's going on?"Pietro says with worried face while they walk towards us.

i pull away my hands grom Rivers his hands to hide them. "there's nothing." i day.

"not its not nothing." he says and the River quickly grabs my hand and open it let everyone see.

i quickly pull away.

"it's fine i have it all the time." i say as i walk away.

i open the garage door to the hallway.

they walk behind me.

"Amora that's not normal. i know you had it i have seen it before but still." Anthonio says.

"i will wrap some bandages around it. It's no big deal." i say walking to the kitchen.

"its not no big deal Amora!" Pagolo says.

"Mary can you get the first aid kit please?" River says walking into the kitchen.

Mary nods and walks away.

I stop at the tap and wash my hands, which are all covered in blood.

"it's is no big deal for my i had worse you know?!" i say.

Mary walks towards me and lays down the first aid kit on the counter.

"thank you Mary." me and River say at the same time.

i make eye contact with him before i grab the first aid kit.

"you have anger issues that's not normal Amora." charles says.

"do you think i didn't know that? i have it my whole life! i smash things in my room all the time because i can't control it. why do you think i go to the gym that much?" i say grabbing bandages.

river walks over to my side.

"i punch that punchingbag a lot to control it. and if i don't have the gym i control it with putting my nails in my hand." i say angry.

"you should put some alcohol on it or something." Rivers says quietly like he doesn't want to make me even more mad.

hut he does because why would he whisper?!

"i don't need help putting on some bandages okay." i say.

i wrap some bandage around my hand and tape it.

"Amora- you know where to find me." i say and i walk to the hallway.

i walk to the gym and i immediately give a hard punch to the punching bag.

———————————————————————-
1798 words

well i'm describing myself right now lol.