i stop walking and he looks at me worried.

i lay my other hand on the left side of his cheek and kiss him.

i pull away smiling. "we're not rushing i did want to make it official so. and it couldn't be a better time huh." i say and giggle.

he smiles and we walk further to our class.

"you really have to get your motorcycle license." he says randomly while we walk into the classroom.

"hello miss Romano and mrs Moretti go take a seat." mr fisher says.

i just nod and me and river walk to the only seat not taken in the back of the classroom.

"very random what you said but yes i know. But why do i need a license you know how i can drive in cars motorcycle etc." i say while i settled down and grab my books.

"yes i know but you still need to prove that you have license whenever you get caught. and its on a motorcycle not in." he says while he grabd his books.

i look at him annoyed." you get what i mean. I will ask Elio if i can get a license." i say.

"so your gonna talk to him?" he says.

i raise my eyebrows."no i still don't forgive him and its just a drivers license i can ask him that." i say.

he nods" luckily taking a license doesn't take that long and with you knowledge even less then normally." he says.

"alright class lets begin." mr Fisher says.

in the middle of class:

"i suck at math." i say and lay my head on my book on the desk.

i feel a hand on my head.

"you can! i will help you." River says.

i lift my head up and look at him with sleepy eyes.

he chuckles.

"come one love." he says.

he went to help me with math and after that we were done for the day. few teachers had some things to do so it was a quick school day.

we walk out out of the school with River to his motorcycle. Anthonio and the rest walk to the car.

Me and river are just talking while while I was just about to put on my helmet and a bunch of girls walk out of the school. Its Lilly and her squad.

"hey loser." she says and walks over to us.

she looks at River immediately with a flirty look.

"hey River." she says with a wink.

i have enough of this shit.

i keep my helmet under my arm and take a step towards her.

River wants to hold me back but i hold my hand towards him.

he stops.

that good he doesn't want to stand in my way.

"what don't you get Lilly? he has a girlfriend and that happens to be me." i say.

"well i don't believe anything of that shit." she says.

i chuckle and look back at her with a bitchy face. i'm inches away from her.

i hear my brothers yell.

Lilly look at them.

"i don't believe your their sister and your his girlfriend. Your not that bad ass as you think!"she says.