Mannerless & Liar 😡

Start from the beginning

"Yes papa told me" , he replied and focused back on the road.

We stopped at the signal and his phone went of. He started searching for something in the cabinets but didn't find anything.

"Ranveer, please check if there are any earphones or earplugs at the back." He said.

"No bro nothing is here" , Ranveer said.

Dev sighed and looked disappointed.

"Take the call. No issues." I said.

He shook his head and said," I can't take the call while driving. But if you don't mind can I take it on speaker?" He asked.

We nodded our head.

" Please close your ears if you don't want any injuries to your eardrums." He said chuckling a little.

Ranveer laughed and I looked at him amused. With this he took the call and the voice really was loud enough to make a person deaf.

"Helllloooooo..." I girl's voice shouted from the other side.

"Calm down girl, kaan faadegi kya?" Dev said.
(Will burst my ears.)

"Hehehe.." we heard a giggle.

"What happened bacche, had your train arrived? Should I come to pick you up?" Dev asked.

"No bhai, don't come and my train arrived half an hour back. I am going with Inder right now. I will be there tomorrow morning." She said. But I had heard this voice before, where I don't remember....

"Okk, be safe and please don't trouble him or uncle-aunty" he said.

"Okk and you know I met Papa at the station but he said he didn't recognise me. He was there to pick someone else, " She said in a sad tone and Dev chuckled.

"Ohh, how can he do this to my baby. I will definitely talk to him. " He said in a fake angry voice.

She hummed and sniffed....
Is she crying???

I looked at Dev but he was looking like he is suppressing his laugh.
His sister is crying and he is laughing? Seriously?

"Drama Queen!" He said laughing.

Ranveer and I was gaping at him.

"Bhai!! Thodi to Masti krne Diya kro. Kam se Kam ye call record krke batate hum unko ki dekho aapki wajah se roye hum. Plan khrab kr diya." She said huffing.

Dev burst out laughing.
" Really! From where do you get these ideas. Moreover, he also wouldn't have believed that you cried. We all know you never cry. Tum rone walon mein se nhi rulane walon mein se ho. Sabko pata h." He said and we heard a laugh from the other side.

"Fine now I am going. And from next time don't you dare to take a call while driving." She said in a stern voice.

"Okk bye. Radhe Radhe!!" He said and hung up.

"Bro your sister is so cool." Ranveer said.

"She is mad Ranveer. How can she talk to her elder brother like this? Doesn't she have any manners." I said angrily.
Don't know why but that crying thing got my nerves. How can she never cry? I wish I could tell her that she can't boast off on something like this. I want to make her cry now. Just for once infront of everyone.

I was in my own thoughts when I felt the car stopped. I turned to see that we reached. Ranveer was glaring at me and I know why. But Dev just gave me a smile and got down.

When I stepped out. I saw Dev was holding Vijay uncle's face and inspecting his cheek which has a lipstick mark. I was just observing on how will he react but he the question he asked left me shocked.

She met you right? And she was like ' you know Papa said he didn't recognise me and had came to pick someone else' and then tried to fake a cry." He said chuckling.

"Pagal ladki." Uncle said and escorted us inside.

This was the limit. She lied also. How can a girl be like this. I always knew these middle-class girls are always mannerless and liars. 'She' was also the same.

I am just hating this girl now. God knows why Dadu came here. I just want to go back. Now I am confirmed.

When we will be back to Jaipur. I will ask Samaira to get ready for meeting my parents and we will be married as soon as possible.

I only wish that I don't have to face this liar girl or don't know how would I share the same roof is she is coming back tomorrow. Moreover, she is out for the whole night with her male friend.

Such a characterless, mannerless and a liar girl.

______________________

-: Had not Dakshya being so quick to judge
   Chitra??

Chitra in Delhi..... What are your thoughts??

It's so common to guess where the things are going but are they going to be this easy????

What will Chitra face now??

Who is 'She' ??

---------------------------

No hate comments about the judgement of Dakshya towards Chitra's behaviour.

I made his character like this so please. It's just in my imagination and I really don't appreciate about judging a person about how they speak or behave or try to have fun. It's just an imagination.

Please hit the small star at the end of the page.
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Love you all 💞💞💞