The Ninth, Izuku Midoriya

Start from the beginning

'Well, you learn fast, kid,' Banjo remarked in a playful voice. 'I hope you will have similar results while learning to control six new quirks and also learning to utilize them effectively at the same time.'

"I will tell him," Hikage stood up, showing his towering figure. "I am the fourth wielder. My name is Hikage Shinomori," he introduced himself with surprising warmth, which contrasted with his initially intimidating presence. 

"Well, they do say we shouldn't judge a book by its cover," Yu mused, as she observed the tall, well-built man on the screen, his imposing appearance contrasting with his calming presence. "I wonder about that scar, though."

"It's probably a battle scar," Rumi added. "If he possessed the same quirk before Green and All Might, he must have been a target for All for One as well."

"In the last battle, you unexpectedly drew out my power." he continued, and Izuku nodded, recalling his knowledge of Hikage's quirk from All Might's notes, particularly its ability to sense danger. "It was so sudden that it surprised me. I wanted to sense Danger Sense's manifestation."

"He's trying to sound clever!" Banjo butted in with a grin. "Shinomori's a weirdo who got tired of the mundane life and lived like a hermit," Banjo said and playfully attempted to hit Hikage on the back, but before he could, Hikage sensed the attack with his quirk and dodged it, making Banjo comically fall to the ground.

'I am surrounded by idiots,' Second sighed as he observed, Banjo and Hiakge's banter on the screen.

Bango on the other hand rolled his eyes at Second's behavior and glared at Hikage for making a fool out of him.

Meanwhile, outside One for All, everyone was genuinely taken aback by how relaxed the conversation on the screen was going. What they had imagined in their minds was much more serious than whatever was going on the screen right now.

"It was a terrible time. Everyone other than me was a weirdo," Hikage remarked as he deftly evaded Banjo's frustrated attempts to strike him with his quirk, Blackwhip. 

'Says the guy who abandoned the society,' Banjo grumbled, growing annoyed at how Hikage was dodging his Blackwhips.

'Well, that was one of the only few things I don't regret in the slightest,' Hikage replied and then smiled at Banjo. 'And meeting you is one of them.'

'Shut up! Stop being annoying,' Banjo said, averting his eyes.

"Did you hear how I died and how old I was at the time?"

"Age 40 when you died... Cause of death..." Izuku began to speak, but he soon noticed that a crucial detail in All Might's notebook had been scribbled out. "It wasn't written in All Might's notes... Actually, it looked like he started writing it and then crossed it out."

"Apparently, I died of old age," Hikage said, his voice turning serious as he stopped messing with Banjo.

"Old age? At 40?" Izuku inquired, his eyes widening in surprise.

Hikage's revelation shook everyone as they stared at the screen with wide eyes. Death wasn't a foreign concept in the world of heroes. Every year, a number of heroes lose their lives in the line of duty, and that number of such heroes was disturbingly on the rise. However, passing away at the age of 40 due to old age was entirely unheard of, particularly for someone like Hikage, who appeared to be in peak physical condition and the prime of life.

"I say I'm not sure because neither Banjo nor I had any way of knowing our cause of death, and we only found out because Yagi looked into it and told us," Hikage explained. "As it turns out, One For All cannot be used by a normal human," he revealed, causing Izuku's eyes to widen even further.