She explained her and Siya was shocked. Anger built within her to realize that she is not going to see his face even on the wedding day. "I don't want to wear any mask" she said firmly. "You will have to wear Siya, look even I m wearing" Jung Sumi came wearing her mask making Siya widen her eyes because she couldn't recognize her at first sight. "What if I don't want to wear it", Siya almost screamed because of her frustration.

"C'mon siya don't be stubborn" Sumi said and proceeded to tie the mask. Siya couldn't understand why it was all necessary in the wedding but still she went with the flow because she trusted Taehyung.

Nayan and her friends were sitting on one of the tables chitchatting. Nayan was looking pretty cute in her attire. Even Yeonjun was in the hall but they couldn't recognize each other because of the masks they were wearing. It was finally time for the wedding. Not many people were invited. Only close family and friends were invited.

Taehyung who was looking stunning in his great black wedding suit stepped forward getting on the stage and stood in his place. He had so many thoughts running in his mind. He felt so guilty to be doing this but the at the end it was all for Siya.

Soon the priest chanted some rituals and Taehyung followed some actions said by the priest. "And now the bride may come" The priest announced and the females left to bring the bride.

Few minutes later Siya arrived with all her elegance and beauty, her face was covered with a mask but still her face outline and her lips were visibly beautiful. How badly Taehyung wished to take off her mask and see her completely but he controlled his urge to do so.

Siya slowly stepped forward and Jung Andy took her hand in his. He led her till the stage and offered her hand to Taehyung who held it so soflty and gently which sent electric sparks in Siya's body as she was being touched by a man who she doesn't even know and will get married to him soon. Taehyung gently took her hand and led her to the stage carefully. When they both stood face to face, Siya looked into his eyes directly and her eyes were firm and angry.

But when she looked at those eyes ,they seemed familiar. She tried to recall but couldn't because of all the chaos going on in her mind. When the priest finally completed all the rituals, he asked "Do you accept Jung Siya as your wife and stay with her forever sharing peace, happiness, love, warmth, sorrow, health, sadness and treat her as better half, respect her and stand and fight for her in the difficult times?"

Taehyung happily nodded and said "I do" his voice sent shivers down the Siya's body. She knows this voice, she tried to recall something and connect the dots but was interrepted when Taehyung softly held her hand and inserted a beautiful diamond ring to her finger.

Siya was panicking and she was waiting for Taehyung to do something as wedding will almost be completed "Do you accept Kim Taehyung as your husband and stay with him forever sharing peace, happiness, love, warmth, sorrow, health, sadness and treat him as better half, respect him and stand and fight for him in the difficult times?"

And that's it Siya's eyes visibly widened and she couldn't comprehend the fact that she just heard 'Kim Taehyung', this name, this person. She was shocked to know about the man standing in front of her, she couldn't believe that she was decieved this way by the person who happened to be her last hope in stopping this wedding. "Siya why are you quite?" Jung Andy asked her slowly.

Siya wanted to run away from the spot but then her eyes fell on Mr Kim who signaled her to look somewhere with his eyes and when she did, she gasped. There was a red dot pointing on Nayan's forehead, someone was targeting her to shoot her. She became helpless and with her heavy heart she finally uttered those words.

"I-I do" and she slowly inserted the ring with her trembling hands to Taehyung's finger. "Now you both are officially and legally husband and wife, now you may kiss the bride." Everyone clapped and cheered for the couple. Taehyung came forward and slowly wrapped his one hand around Siya's waist and cupped her cheek with his another hand making Siya nervous.

She slightly moved back to get out of his grp but he firmed his grip on her waist making her freeze. He slowly came closer and Siya helplessly closed her eyes but relaxed when she felt his lips on her forehead. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and whispered against her face.

"Look I m here just as I had promised." He moved back giving her space and Siya looked down and so many questions were running in her mind and she was so frustrated and she felt dizzy and fell unconscious on the spot. Fortunately Taehyung was fast enough to catch her in his arms securely. Everyone was shocked to see bride getting unconscious. Taehyung widened his eyes and lifted her in his arms and moved towards the room in hurry.

.

.

.

.

So this was it for this week.

Take care.