-- Chapter two --

Start from the beginning

When he arrived, the door before him was shut, it was the only wall between him and Boboiboy.

Without a thought, he turned the doorknob and opened it, only to see Boboiboy tugging his knees under his chin and running his hand in the air ...?

"Boboiboy, what are you doing?" He asked the child.

The child remained unresponsive, his eyes dulled as if he was deaf to the boy's question, nor did he ever know the appearance of the boy being in his room.

And Gopal was about to call out to his friend again when he felt some inhuman eyes staring behind him. But when he turned around, there was no one at sight.

Strange.

That was the word that came into his mind.

He could feel the stares but couldn't see the source of it. Though he sighed, a clear sign that he had given up about it, for he had a feeling that it would be best not to interrupt Boboiboy.

So he closed the door softly to not make any sound and went downstairs, once again taking the seat where he last took before Kaizo was the last to leave the house.

Tok Aba was currently nowhere to be seen as he had a store to look after, the others had already once more left for the cave that they had yet finished exploring, sans Kaizo, who was currently at the unknown location, thus, leaving him all alone with Boboiboy being in his own room, seemingly daydreaming over something that he knew nothing about.

Which meant that he was now extremely bored with absolutely nothing to do right at the moment.

Just when he was about to take a small nap he was hopeful that it would not be discovered and that he would wake up before they returned. He heard the sound of an animal crying, coming from outside of the house he was in.

Curious, he approached the window only to find that there was a creature sitting on the ground with a paper scroll in its mouth.

And to his surprise, he could instantly recognise that it was a creature from Japanese Mythology, Kitsune, a fox with many tails, a kind of yokai as many had come to believe.

He felt like such information was very obvious to know and it would seem stupid to not know about it.

But why was such a creature here of all places, when it could just stay in its homeland?

Gopal was once again startled when the kitsune suddenly disappeared from the outside and appeared inside of the living room, this time, with an irritated look on its face.

If he was to be sure of his reaction, he would say that the creature disliked being ignored, especially when it had a message in its mouth.

The creature released the scroll on the ground before suddenly it sweeped its tail toward the scroll, making it smack right into the boy's face.

Letting out a scoff, it then vanished in blue flame, not caring about the damage it left behind in its wake.

Gopal fisted his hands in anger before he released them to take the scroll into his hand.

Feeling quite curious at the content of the letter written inside the scroll itself. The black ribbon that was tied around the scroll itself was attached with a sealing wax, one the wax itself was a symbol of a fox chasing after its burning tail.

But when he tried to open the letter, it wouldn't budge, not even trying to cut the ribbon itself worked.

He actually wondered who was to receive this letter, and who was the writer of this letter?