-- Chapter two --

Začít od začátku

And when he opened his eyes, everything was blurry before him, before the blur that he saw slowly went away as the first thing he saw was the familiar space painted ceiling above, he was fairly sure that this was his room that he had found himself in, but the question was, how did he end up here?

Turning to his side, he could see both Fang and Kaizo standing by his window, seemingly talking about something.

It was obvious that the chatting came to a halt when Fang's purple eyes glanced over to him. Fang raised his hand up, stopping Kaizo from continuing on as he turned to face the one who was currently bedridden.

"You're awake, Boboiboy," Fang stated, "How do you feel now?"

Boboiboy paused, he then moved to sit up, hand to his head as he felt the headache coming. "I ... don't know?"

And it was true, he wasn't sure about himself, like Fang's question for him, 'how do you feel now?', he wasn't sure how he felt right now.

So he remained silent.

It was like the two brothers could understand the unspoken words, as Fang was the one who spoke up, "I'll be downstairs if you need me for something."

Boboiboy did not respond.

Just like that, Fang left with Kaizo following him outside of his room.

And as soon as the brothers left, Boboiboy found himself tucking his knees under his chin as he sat up on his bed. A paw was then seen placed on his arms that surrounded his knees.

"What is it, Quake?" He muttered into his arms, not bothering to give the creature a glance.

"You should at least tell them how you are in the most honest way possible," it said. "Was he not your friend, as you have claimed him to be."

Boboiboy paused. "He is my friend, it's just ... I don't feel like talking to anyone right now."

Taking the form of a wolf, it gave the small a small rub with its head, leaning against the child's arms as if demanding for petting. "Then I will not stop you for it, you have your own right to have a personal space at a time like this."

Boboiboy did not respond this time.

Quake remained still and let itself be petted by its bearer.

[xxx]

Yaya, Ying and Gopal were sitting in the living room just below where Boboiboy's room was located with the girls looking very troubled over something, while Gopal was, for once, looked deeply serious at their current situation.

Even after Fang and Kaizo came down from Boboiboy's room, their appearance went unnoticed by them, until Kaizo decided to call for them.

"Yaya, Ying." Both of the girls were startled when they heard their name being called. "I need the two of you to go with Fang, return back to that cave and continue where we stop."

"Yes, Captain," Yaya, Ying and Fang saluted to the man before leaving the house with Gopal and Kaizo remaining behind.

"Gopal, you are to look after Boboiboy while we're gone, do you hear me?" Kaizo commanded the dark skin boy.

And instead of answering verbally, Gopal only nodded his head at the captain.

Kaizo gave him one last glance before he eventually left like the three before him, however, the location he was going remained as a secret until he chose to reveal it for them to hear.

It was after Kaizo had left that Gopal began to move, he got up from his seat and went upstairs, from where the two alien brothers had come down earlier.