𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑 | ❝Been a Minute.❞

6:20 pm THIRD PERSON 12.16.17
upper west side, manhattan, new york.
[ the maraj residence ]

SOMETHING was in the air, something dark and strange, something that would certainly leave you paranoid, looking over your shoulders as if you're being watched

SOMETHING was in the air, something dark and strange, something that would certainly leave you paranoid, looking over your shoulders as if you're being watched. To endure it was haunting and soul-stirring. To alleviate your worries on your own could be tiresome, and you run mad...possibly.

At her desk with an ink pen clutched in her hand, that's how Onika felt as she glanced over the paper one last time before standing from the desk abruptly. The office chair went flying behind her, slamming into the wall, as her eye twitched. Her body was suddenly filled with anger. After waiting long days and weeks for the documents, she had finally received them but now being a big disappointment, it all felt like a totally waste of time.

And Onika hated to waste time.

"This has to be a joke." Onika stared ahead at nothing and chuckled as she shook her head in disbelief. "Yeah, this is a fucking joke," she concluded, chuckling a while longer. The disappointment that seeped through her body wasn't good whatsoever, she felt extremely stressed and angry.

"Kill him," was all she could think.

And right before she settled on the thought, she shook her head as she plopped down into her chair. "No, Nic. You can't
do that...yet," she coached herself, taking a deep breath. Her body was warm with rage, she could understand how people could be pricks, but in this instance she could not; her brain being clouded with red.

Snatching her cellphone, Onika dialed the all too familiar number; her submissive. It had been only a few months since they last spoke, she hoped Cassie hadn't changed her number or somehow disappeared off the streets of New York like last time. She needed an outlet to release her frustrations, and it was never an issue for her– Cassie loved pleasing the woman, and the aggressive sex and sweet aftercare that came after.

It rang for a while, and Onika tapped her freshly done nails
on the table as she waited. She had to admit; she was getting impatient with every second that passed. Just when she was about to end the call, a voice pierced through from the other end.