The Love Of Your Life Part 1

Chapter 1

One time a girl went to a Bigbang concert and she was not a kpop fan. But she just went with a friend and really she didn't care what was going on. So she just sat down in the back of the concert and waited for her friend. Until she saw one of the band members walk out on the stage. Than she just stand up and asked her friend "who is that." Her friend said "Taeyang" and than she said "I think that I just found the fines man ever." And her friend just giggle and look the other way. Her friend said "the other man is named G-D and he is also fine but he is mine." So on the way home they saw a car on the other side of the road and stop to make sure every thing is ok. To find out that was Bigbang car. So Bigbang said "can you take us home." So when they get to Bigbang house Taeyang said to the girl " here is my number call me some time" and her friend got G-D number. So a week later the girl calls Taeyang and ask can they go somewhere together. And Taeyang said "Yes, sure" "tomorrow" And she answered "yes." So the next day they went to the movies together. And he said "that he had a good time and that they was going to do that again and talk to u later.