"Don't apologize, y/n! I thought it was cute that you used the slide!" Sun clasped his hands together and tilted his head to one side. "And you don't seem at all unprofessional, promise! In fact, you share a very popular opinion. The slide is much more funner than the doors."

"Oh thank god.. I thought I was gonna look unprofessional or..." My voice trailed off, 'cute??' I brushed it off 'cmon y/n you just met this guy! I mean he is kinda cute... NO.' I forced a grin as I cleared my throat.

"Are you oka-" sun began before I immediately cut him off.

"Fantastic! Isn't it almost opening time? Ahah! Look at the time I should probably go stand over there now!" I waved at sun quickly before hurrying over to the security desk, i sat down on the swivel chair. Shaking my leg nervously, I bit my bottom lip. 'What am I supposed to even do?' I overlook the list Liv had given me, tapping my finger on the desk repeatedly.. help set up daycare, keep an eye on the children, pillowcases and blankets in the laundry room after nap time and then clean up once the days over.
"Easy enough.." I said under my breath as I set the list back into my tote bag.

Despite how embarrassing the interaction between me and sun was, I can't just avoid him forever. Plus, I don't think he caught up on how embarrassed I was, he was just as friendly as ever, waving at me and smiling everytime I look over at him. Eventually, I caved in.

I got up from my swivel chair with a sigh and heavy shoulders, I walked up to sun and took a deep breath.

"Oh goodness! Y/n are you alright? You look ill, or maybe your just tired? If you want I can just set up the daycare myself, I'll show you what to do during set up later." Sun waved his hand as he looked at me with concern. 'Damnit! Stop being so nice you're not helping!' I grip my fists at my sides and inhale and exhale, forcing a smile despite how much of a nervous awkward wreck I was on the inside.

"I'm perfectly fine, sun! I may be a little tired but I'm certainly not going to let you set up everything by yourself!" I shake my head.

"I've set up by myself plenty of times before, y/n. I'll be fine-" sun insisted before I shushed him with my hand over his mouth.

"Nope! I'm your assistant and I'm here to help!" I state with a flat tone, grinning. Sun still looked concern but gave in as he shrugged. Sun led me to the storage room and explained which cubby stored what, when and when not to bring something out, like for nap time; that's when the blankets and pillows come out. Then he gave me a quick your around the daycare, pretty simple. That's when something peeked my interest.

"What about that balcony?" I beckoned my hand up to the balcony above the ball pit, sun looked up and clasped his hands together.

"Thats my room!" I ohh'ed and nodded softly. "I believe your have your own dorm here too! Right next to me and moony's! Won't that be fun?" Sun grinned, that sentence hit me hard. "I see you.. Ahem.. Y/n, don't worry! Your reside will be informed, and I'm sure they'll understand! Plus.. You don't get your keys til' five days of working the job, they just wanna make sure your qualified for the job before letting you officially move in. Buut I'm sure you'll qualify, maybe even pass the expectations! You seem really great, y/n." Sun's worlds gave me some reassurance, I smiled softly at the compliment. "Once you're 100% qualified and officially accepted into the job you'll have a week to get all your stuff into the dorm! Well, of course not all of the stuff, just whatever you'd like to bring, and of course the general stuff people use on a daily basis like.. Clothes." Sun joked, laughing. "Of course once you're moved in, I can show you a bunch more stuff! Since getting to the laundry room is different from the dorms than the daycare, Ill show you how to get there so you can clean all of your clothes! And don't fret, you don't have to pay for using the washing and drying machines!" I hummed, that was generous. As sun rambled on I listened intently, he was giving me more information than the actual owners of the whole establishment! I pulled sun into a gentle hug, sun was a bit surprised at the sudden hug but nonetheless showed his affection and hugged me back. "Aww.. Y/n." Sun giggled quietly.