Skyfire and Moonsteel

Start from the beginning

"But still." She shot back.

"I'm not there now. And I kinda like this situation over being around her." He mused, patting her stomach playfully.

"Yeah yeah. Being in between my legs must be nice." She joked, looking back down at her used pussy, covered in their mixed cum.

"Says the one begging for my clutch." He shot back.

"Well when you make me feel that good, of course I'm going to scream that out in the heat of the moment!" She exclaimed back. Jabbing the stomach plates of his armor.

"Well now you have that possibility." He chuckled. "Oh what would your people think of this?" He teased. "Sleeping with the legendary assassin, getting bred by him so thoroughly."

"Yeah." She snorted. "Work...SHIT! I think I overstayed!" She cried, clamering over his body before rolling on the floor, getting up in a quick heap before trying to fix herself up to look the most impressionable she could.

"You look great already, just wipe off a bit of dirt there, some dust there, and clean the white stain between your legs." He pointed out with a smirk.

"Oh...right." Lifting her tail and her leg, allowing herself to look better at the creampie he left her. "D-don't stare!" She exclaimed.

"Then don't show off such a masterpiece of a sight. Or else we might be here for a while longer." He winked, twisting over onto his stomach as he watched her with a smirk. The offer was tempting, but with the heavy con of still being suspected as a possible spy, being caught banging one of their people would not look good. For him or for her.

"Yeah yeah. We can do it later if you like staring that much." Cleaning off the best she could before stepping for the door.

"I wasn't planning on doing the first round." He chuckled, rolling off his bed before stretching himself.

"OK. No one is here, it is going to look like I am waiting outside for you, then you can come out when your ready." She instructed, centering herself before walking out. Trying to hide the small limp she had as she exited. But not before leaving a little tease as her tail swung a little to far, revealing the entrance he ravaged hours earlier.

"Well I'm glad you patched that up Riplash. Best to not have more dragons trying to kill you." She smiled bubbly.

"Yes. I would suppose that's a plus." He nodded in acknowledgment. Trudging down the halls of yet again more tunnels. "Weren't you supposed to be on a scouring mission or something?" He questioned.

"Why? Want to get back to Saaandwraith?" She teased, looking up at his flat expression. "Oh come on. Humor me a little!" She tried, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Did Sinbad force you not to go? Or your mother?" He questioned, walking through the parting sea of dragons.

"No. The mission was...delayed for some reason." She said.

"Delayed? Why?" He asked. Why would they delay a joke mission like this? They won't find anything, or at least, anything useful.

"It was because of, how did he say it? An unforseen incident occurred?" She spoke, trudging with him down a separate tunnel, lined with armored guards at every turn.

"Let me guess, Sinbad needs me for something doesn't he?" Riplash asked, his claws tapping over the stone as they passed by the nervous looks of several guards. Their eyes following his every movement, cautiously praying they would never have to engage.

"I believe so. Or at least, your input on it." She confessed, twisting around another corner before going straight. At the end of the tunnel was a large cave opening with, from what he could see, a large stone table decorated with a large torch in the middle, illuminating the room inside.