part 32

*TIMESKIPS TO MORNING *
*Jennie's pov*
I waked up because of my shitty alarm...it's 6:00 am rn..I immediately run towards to the washroom.. and taken a bath and immediately rushed towards to the kitchen to make a healthy breakfast... I was going to the downstairs when I hear some movements in the kitchen.. I immediately held some utensils and started to tiptoe myself to the kitchen.. I sneaked into the kitchen when I feel a light tap on my shoulder... I was about to scream when.. someone cover my mouth.. I look backward and saw taehyung is covering my mouth..

Taehyung:-hushh..

Jennie:-bbbbb..bbb..(trying to takeout his hand)

Taehyung:-oh sorry.. he he..

Jennie:-don't laugh so loudly...(whisper)

Taehyung:-but why..(whispers)

Jennie:-someone is there inside of the kitchen..(whispers)

Taehyung:-did you see someone (whispers)

Jennie:-how can I see when you are here..(roll her eyes)

Taehyung:-oh sorry (whispers) can I go to the kitchen to see who is inside...

Jennie:-okey.. but be careful..

I grabbed the utensil tightly when I heard Taehyung's laugh from.. inside.. I immediately rushed to inside and saw 2 maids were smiling while Taehyung is standing beside of them..

Jennie:-how can you come to the mansion without the permission of anybody..

Maid 1:-sorry mam..but miss park give us the spared keys of the door.. so we came inside to do our work without disturbing your sleep..(bows)

Jennie:-oh ok(smiles)you can continue your work..

After I say those words.. I came outside of the kitchen while Taehyung is laughing so loud...

Jennie:-yaah.. tae why are you laughing (pouts)

Taehyung:-you Dumbo.. HAHAHA

Jennie:-yaa.. Kim Taehyung.. how can you call me Dumbo...

Taehyung:-Dumbo.. Dumbo..  catch me if you  can... DUMBO..

I started to chase him with my full speed.. but he's so fast that I can't catch him also... I was chasing him..when unknowingly my Foot slipped from the ground..and I was about to fall when a strong arms..moved around my waist quick to catch me.. I was closing my eyes..so tight that I can't see who the person is.. I slowly opened my eyes and saw rosè.. was catching me by waist.. I was feeling a whole zoo inside of me.. her face was nearer by my face.. nose are touching when.. someone intruppted this beautiful moment.. I know who's this.. tae..I sigh...and standup from the rosè's grip... rosè takes up her hand from me...

Taehyung:- wow in morning..you two are starting up..(sarcastic tone)

Jennie:- yaa tae.  This happened because of you..(pouts) but thanks..(lipsync)

Rosè;- you guys are literally kids..HAHAHA...

Jennie:- you just shut up.. ok..

Taehyung:- ok leave that topic..let's have  breakfast..

Jennie:- yaa..ok..

We 3 sitted on our respective seats.. and maids started to serve us the breakfast that they had made... I was eating my breakfast peacefully when something caught my attention..

Jennie:-tae.. why you have bandage on your hand..

Taehyung;-aah.. i-its n-nothing..

Jennie:-you better tell me..