part 25

[Rosè pov still continuing]
I have gone to the dinning table and pull out a chair infront of Mr. Kim...when i sitted Infront of him.. I feel like he's uncomfortable... so for making him comfortable I started a convo...

Rosè:-so Mr. Kim..how is your day gone today..?

Taehyung:-as usual...(wiggling eyebrows )

Rosè:-Humm.. I think you're uncomfortable with me..

Taehyung;-umm.. no mrs park I am comfortable...

Rosè:- you think I am a small kid.?.(smiles)

Taehyung:-no mrs park it's not like that...(panics)

Rosè:-okey.. don't panick Mr kim.. I am not gonna kill you...(trying hard to control her laugh)

I was just about spill of my laughter when I heard a soft voice from beside of me...and you know what it was Jennie..

Jennie:-guys.. stop your convo...

Taehyung:-yea yea nini..

Rosè:-yea ofc..

Jennie:-let's eat rosè's cooking today...

Taehyung:-ahh yea..

Rosè:-Mr kim.. please you taste first.. because you are the guest in our house.. soo..

Jennie:-aish.. rosè drop your formal nature when you're in your house...

Taehyung:-yes nini you're right..

Rosè:-umm ok...so Mr.kim can I call you Taehyung..

Taehyung:-ofc r-rosè...

Jennie:-okey okey.. just stop it..taehyung quickly taste it naa.. I am literally starving!!

Taehyung:-yea yea..wow it's so good...Mrs park..I mean r-rosè your cooking skills are quite good..

Rosè:-thanks taehyung..

Jennie:-okey okey.. let me taste also...(giggles)

Rosè:-umm yea yea you can..(smiles)

Jennie:-OMG.. ITS SO DELICIOUS (gummy smile)

Aww my poor heart.. she's so cute... ahem rosè what are you thinking...you have a girlfriend..and you can't fall for jennie..

Rosè:- thanks...(smiles)

Taehyung:-ok.. let's finish the dinner fast...

After finishing our dinner.. we are going to our respective room.. when I noticed Jennie is going to the guest room... for sleeping.. unknowingly a word slipped from my mouth..

Rosè:-uhmm wait!!

Jennie:-what happen?(wiggling her brows)

Rosè:-you will sleep on the guest room...

Jennie:-yea..(confused)

Oh shit rosè.. what are you asking.. when this is my fault.. that she's sleeping in guest room..

Rosè:-you sleep in my bedroom..

Jennie:-but why..

Rosè:-we are husband wife.. soo..it's common thing

Jennie:-but you said to me.. to sleep in guest room...

Rosè:-no more questions.. come and sleep..

Jennie:-ok(blushing)

*Jennie's pov*

After saying goodnight to tae.. i was going to guest room.. when someone call me..I looked at my right side.. it was rosè who called me.. I asked her why she called me.. when she suddenly asked that you're gonna sleep in guest room.. I was like gurll.. you're joking right.. I was literally confused.. so I said yea.. after that out of nowhere she stated that.. I will sleep in her bedroom... I was now super duper confused... but still I managed to say "why".. and after some seconds she stated that "we are husband and wife so it's common "... I was literally in the 9th cloud... I was so happy...but I am not easier to achieve.. so I started defending her.."but you said to me to sleep in guest room"
After my words finished.. I saw a little frustration in her face.. but she still managed to say it calmly.."no more questions come and sleep " i can't manage her frustrated mood so I agreed to go and sleep with her... but her this sentence "we are husband and wife.. so it's common " flash in my mind that I feel my cheeks are burning literally I am blushing...hehe...

A/N:-after that rosè and Jennie gone to their bedroom to have a good sleep.. but there is one person who's literally burning in anger due to their closeness.. and we know who's that .. obviously "KIM TAEHYUNG "

Taehyung:- why jennie.. she's hurting you but you are falling for her... you don't know Jennie.. one person is still alive that still loves you more than him.. and that's "ME"... I will never cheat on you like she's doing.. she's playing nini.. playing...(tears in his eyes)I will make you mine... I will snatch you from that park rosè... and that's * MY PROMISE TO YOU *

.......

I tried to make it longer 🤧

GUYS.. UPDATE WILL BE TOMORROW.. THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU 🌝... hehe..

Comment me.. and vote this chapter.... LOVE YALL ❤