First Meetings

Rose

I'm frantically trying look pretty.

Ever since Ash told me Sam agreed to have dinner with us I've been ecstatic. Now I'm trying to look my best. I'm really nervous. I mean what if I look bad I mean it's been years since she's seen me last. What if she thinks I look old or ugly or something? 

I've gained a bit of weight and I don't have the same cheer leading body anymore. I'm a bit more round and soft as Ash says. She says she loves it and that it drives her crazy but what if Sam doesn't feel the same? I mean what if she wants a more trim looking woman?

I feel strong arms wrap around me calming my fretting thoughts.

"Honey you look gorgeous. Please stop worrying so much. I know that you're worried about what she thinks bit trust me if she's anything like me she'll be horny all night from looking at your gorgeous body."

I blush
"I hope you're right love. I just don't know what she likes you know. Plus you'd think I'm hot in a potato sack."

"Cause you're a hottie baby. Just be yourself. You remember what I said though right?"

"Yeah no touching and to give her space and to not ask her a million questions. Don't worry honey I'm not going to overwhelm her. I just wanna make a good impression.

I sigh leaning back into her.

It makes me sad that I worry about this when it's our Sammy. I mean we love her but I don't know her anymore. I don't know her hobbies. What kind of music she listens too or even what she looks like.

I tried to get Ash to snap a photo of her but she wouldn't.

Ash snuggles into my hair then lets me go when I whine about my hair.

"Trust me babe if you put on that little black dress she'll be fired up. She might not even remember how to breath."

With that she leaves me after she winks at me.

We get out of the car and head into the restraunt at 5:45 I look around and don't see a motorcycle and I sigh. I'm dressed in a nice dress that isn't too fancy for the restraunt. It's black and ends mid thigh and feels comfortable with white sneakers on.

Ash has on jeans and Harley Davidson t-shirt that I thunk looks hot on her.

We walk in and walk towards a back table.

"She likes being in the back so I think this will put her mind at easy a little bit."

I nod.

Ash sits up a bit then stands up.

"There she is. Imma bring her over here okay honey?"

I wipe my slightly sweaty hands on my dress.
"Yeah sounds good. I'll stay here."

Ash

I take a breath and walk towards Sam. She looks great in jeans and a black tshirt and jacket hoodie combo. She's holding her helmet looking around.

"Hey Sam you made it."

She looks over in my direction and stands a little bit taller.
"Yep."

I smile at her nervousness.
"Well let's go she her."

We both walk toward the end of the restraunt where Rose is.

Once we get to the table I turn towards Sam and look at her as her and Rose stare at each other none of us saying anything.

Sam's eyes are a bit wider then usual and I smile knowing what she's thinking. I know that Rose was nervous about what Sam would think about her but I think it's safe to say that there was no need to worry.