| chapter 1- basketball club

"Are you interested in rugby?!"

"Did you ever play shougi?!"

"Swimming! It feels great!"

"NO! VOLLEYBALL'S BETTER!!" *

There was a teeming crowd at Seirin's courtyard for joining clubs. Some students there would even go as far as to say it was like a madhouse with the suffocating amount of students trying to move around on every side of you. However, a certain silver-white haired male calmly walked through the crowd in search of a certain club.

Basketball.

The basketball club booth was not faring as well as the other clubs, being covered by the many freshmen wanting to join the miraculous basketball team and the numerous fans that they had acquired during the last year.

"If this is how it's going to be every year, why don't we do sign-ups somewhere less crowded?" questioned the team captain, Hyuuga Junpei, whom was almost getting caught by fan girls and boys alike due to his position as captain.

"I don't think that they'll make an exception just because it happened this year," sulked the team's coach, Riko Aida, whom was also having the same trouble but with listening to all the applicants to the club as well.

☆彡 With Kagami and Kuroko

"Look! It's Seirin's ace!" One person shouted.

"Errr...Join the basketball club!" Kagami loudly shouted.

That person ran away in terror of Kagami's intimidating appearance shouting, "Kowai!" (Scary)

"Please tone your voice down Kagami-kun," Kuroko reprimanded with his usual monotonous voice.

"Well how else am I supposed to say it?!" Kagami shouted.

Kuroko just gave him his signature deadpan look since he was having a tougher time. Despite having gained a lot of attention during the final rounds the Winter Cup, everyone seemed to have forgotten about him over the break and his lack of presence returned. He gave a slight sigh as students walked past him without a single glance at the fliers he was holding.
The third years had a repeat of last year... for the most part.

"WE NEED A SNOWPLOW TO GET THROUGH THIS CROWD!" shouted Koganei.

"HELP! I'M BEING 'CROWDED' AWAY!" Izuki's pleas for help and his 'punny' puns were soon washed away by the crowd.
Mitobe was as quiet as ever and just sweat dropped at the situation while passing out fliers silently and normally.
Furihata and the other new second years were previously with Kuroko and Kagami but we're also swept away with the crowd.
"Eto... where are Kuroko and Kagami?" Furihata questioned.
"I don't think that we'll find them in this crowd," Fukuda replied, "Let's just try to pass out these fliers as fast as possible."
The trio soon comically paled as they realized their task in this suffocating crowd.
Back to the silver-white haired male, he had finally reached the basketball club, but sweat dropped at the sight of so many people. Applicants were crowded around the table and introducing themselves to the coach and captain all at once while there were also numerous fans wanting to get a glimpse of them. Overall, it was very crowded and busy there. He stealthily flowed through the crowd to the front, grabbed an application, filled it out, and left it on the table within the span of a minute. Quietly retreating once again, he childishly smirked and said, "Just like what Kuroko-senpai taught me!"

* ;)))))

Word Count: 570
☆彡 EDITED