Ask 1 (for the ii kids.)

guys pray that I live after this chapter cus I'm watching IT

anyways back to the asks n stuff

lemme just say @LemonT_TheWolf is literally my idol and they inspired me to make this freaking book so thank you

-

Nut Mix: I know Bow! My moms are really good friends with her, but I kinda like Bot better...sorry Bow! You're an icon though.
-
Orange Note: My daddy (paper) takes care of me most of the time. But it can sooooooooo boring when dad (OJ) is working...and it's really nice having parent(s) who run a hotel!! I think it's cool!!
-
(p.s, Rainbow calls Paintbrush by their actual name)
Rainbow: they do fight, but over dumb things...my mom (Lightbulb) sometimes eats stuff she's not supposed to eat. One time she ate paper. Orange Note and his parents are probably traumatized..But Paintbrush and my mom don't usually get mad at me at all actually!!
-
Comic: We're very attached actually!
Notes: trust me, she put me in terrible pain when she tried to come apart from me..I feel like it might be easier to use superglue on us.
Comic: Yeahhhh...whatever. Mom doesn't test on us, thankfully!- I've met Orb before, her mom tests on her, and I don't really like her. She makes me scared. I don't wanna be friends with her.
Notes: you're SOOO immature..how can you be scared of an 8 year old?!
Comic: SHE IS LITERALLY A LITTLE MICHEAL MYERS, NOTES.
-
White Bow: I'll have to answer this question because little black bow loser can't speak!
Black Bow: ...
White Bow: see? Can't talk. Anyways, we are twins, but Black Bow always says, (in sign language) that he's still 3 minutes older than me. Our parents-
Black Bow (sign language): Can I answer this one, sis?
White Bow: Sure I guess!
Black Bow (sign language): Our parents do fight at times, but they forgive each other. After what happened in season 2, I'm surprised they even got together.
White Bow: Alright, that's enough-And it's actually fun having Taco as a 2nd mom! She has all the cool stuff-even things we didn't know existed!
-
Diamond: They do fight over some things, but it's very rare. So when they don't, I'm happy, they're happy, boom. Happy family. YinYang, they're kinda like a older-wayyy older-brother! Or brothers..I don't know. They play basketball with me during the evening. I always beat them though-
Yang: we won last week, the week before that, the week before that week, the week before that week-
Yin: Yang! Stop it!
Yang: Sorry not sorry, I guess.
-
bye bye guys