#19

Dunk Pov

"ughh"

"Dunk.....ai Dunk......"

It's been a long time since I heard that name....by the way, the voice is familiar....

"Doctor......he's awake!!!"

I slowly opened my eyes

"ARM!!!"

"heiii you're awake!!!"

Arm screamed hysterically then hugged me tightly

I'm back!!!

I didn't disappear!!!

I'm back!!!!!
.

.

"You're finally awake..do you know....you've been in a coma for 6 months!"

"I'm in a coma?"

"ummm"

"Then what is......."

"Your mother came and asked for money, she also stole your account book, but fortunately the bank has a rule that does not allow anyone to make withdrawals if it is not the owner of the account book who comes in person"

"And then?"

"Of course she went crazy, but I forbidding her"

"Wait... I was in a coma, was it when I went to the resort for vacation?", I asked.

"No, at that time you were saved by khun Archen but you lost your memory....and as for your coma, it's because....you had an accident," Arm said.

"I see."

"The culprit is your ex-girlfriend and that rotten traitor, you know khun Archen also stepped in to help in this matter," said Arm.

"huh?"

"Yes....they were caught committing premeditated murder, I really want to strangle their necks."

I continued to listen to Arm's babble

While thinking of someone...........Joong

Is he okay?

Does he still remember me?

If Fourth actually had an accident 6 months ago....could it be when Gemini wanted to express his feelings but instead came back?

"khun Archen has been coming to visit you since you were in a coma, is your relationship okay?"

"no idea"

Knock knock knock

A few moments later a tall figure entered

"sawadee khrub"

"sawadee khrub khun Archen"

I looked at the person who had just entered with a strange feeling.

I feel.....my heart......

"ughh"

I unconsciously held my chest....why does this feel a little thrilling and also feel tight?

Especially when my eyes unconsciously looked into his eyes

"Aiii Dunkk!!!, are you okay?"

"umm...I just feel a little tight"

"I'll call a doctor for you"

"umm"

Arm walks out of the room

Leaving me and the newly arrived figure in quite an awkward situation....

"Why did you come here? Is this for that mistake?", I asked.

"umm....I'm just......"

"You're too serious, I'm just kidding...I really thank you, Arm said you saved me at the resort that day, and....you've also helped me deal with the people who want me to disappear from this earth."

"No problem...."

"Khun Archen...you haven't changed...... still continue to speak as necessary, but by the way I wish that you would stop everything you do to me..., I know you mean well but I really can't accept more than what you have done to me"

"...."

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but if you're doing this just because you feel guilty for getting me kicked out that day, I ask that you don't think about it from now on...I don't blame you anymore, it's a bit silly to get kicked out just for being a few minutes late but I can't go back to that place either."

It's not that I don't want to work anymore.......but.........because I want to find Joong!!!

I'm determined to find Joong!!

"Dunk.... doctor will examine you"

"umm"

"Ermm...... I have some business, I'll go first", khun Archen said before putting down the bouquet of flowers he was carrying and leaving.

"Are you okay with him?"

"I......"

"he has helped a lot, even though he is completely innocent"

"By the way, I'm glad to see you again...."

"You talk like you're already facing death"

I looked at Arm and nodded

"oh....yeah you've faced it twice, hehe sorry"

I shook my head at Arm's silly behavior, before turning my gaze towards the bouquet of flowers given by khun Archen....... feels familiar, feels familiar, even though it actually has no connection at all......

To Be Continued