𝐒𝐈𝐗

Beginne am Anfang

"They're probably gonna get ready together. Watch", Conrad said.

"I mean I took Taylor.. upstairs the other night. Not for what any of you think. I respect Taylor's timing anyways. When me and Taylor left and you and Belly were outside, it was just Fiona and Jeremiah. Who knows what happened", Taylor said.

"You really think they'd be future love birds", Belly asked.

"Definitely I mean with her attitude and his enthusiastically cringe personality, they'll totally warm up to each other", Steven said.

"I don't know if that's sarcasm or not", Belly said.

"Oh I'm being serious about this one. Opposites attract as they say", Steven said as he then bit into a chocolate chip muffin.

"Well we'll all see where that goes but I feel like Fiona would be the more private one about that anyways", Belly said.

"You wish she wasn't I bet. So you can get all the intel of her being with your past", Taylor joked.

"Taylor what happened.. like we all are getting on better terms. Taking it step by step like we said and yet you're bringing on the jokes. Not even Fiona is here to do that. Come on.. don't.. I don't care that she'd be with Jeremiah. That's my past like you said. Can't move on if you're stuck in the past", Belly said as she grabbed a napkin.

"I hear you okay, I was joking. I'm used to joking about that stuff. But I shouldn't anymore. Y'all are actually improving so much more quick than expected. I'll shut my fucking mouth.. sorry", Taylor said as she then sat down. Steven then patted her back.

"It's all good.. I just don't want any bad blood jokes. Ones that seem shady. Now that me, you, and Fiona are like becoming a better trio, that's all that we need to look at", Belly said as Taylor nodded.

"Yeah as we handle these situations and any.. this will definitely mature us better for other ones to come with not just each other but anyone. So I'm glad we're really doing this. And I like that you're breaking the soft shell, it's fucking amazing", Taylor said as Belly laughed.

"Alright it's breakfast time girls, not dessert so y'all don't have to be that sweet", Steven said as Fiona and Taylor both laughed.

𓇽

It was now 1 and Jeremiah and Fiona still haven't been downstairs. But Jeremiah did wake up. He spent sometime in the bathroom before then walking down stairs as everyone then started cheering.

"Wowww my brother is out of hibernationnnn", Conrad said as everyone laughed.

"Yeah yeah I'm here. Hibernation was great. The midnight breeze knocked me out cold", Jeremiah said.

"Well I'm sure it didn't to Fiona cause she wasn't even outside", Steven said.

"Yeah I'm worried.. I'm gonna go check on her. Be right back", Taylor said as she walked upstairs.

"Man, you could've checked on her", Conrad said.

"I'm not.. I'm giving her space already, I know crazy right", Jeremiah said as he then walked into the kitchen. "Blueberry muffin, well looks like I'm eating good".

Taylor made her way to Fiona's room and gently opened the door while knocking. Fiona was just out cold.

"Is she like passed out or what..", Taylor said to herself.

She then walked up to Fiona's bed and sat by her. She looked at her for a little before caressing her hair gently ask in her to wake up because it's later in the day.

"You even missed breakfast something you like most. Come onnn. How'd you manage to sleep this lateee. You never do this bestieee", Taylor said laughing a little.

Fiona then moved a little and curled up as she pushed under her covers a little more.

"I stayed up late mmm. Watching the Hunger Games movies. I don't know what I was thinking.. I was planning on doing the twilight ones tonight but I don't wanna miss out of the day", Fiona said tiredly.

"Well you already are. Now comeee, and I need you to tell me what happened between you and Jere downstairs the other night", Taylor said as Fiona groaned.

"I'm already feeling like I've been in this group for years", Fiona said laughing. "The way I'm already having to spill about Jeremiah and I just met him ha".

Fiona then sat up slowly as she rubbed her eyes. "Okay I'm gonna get ready and I'll spill. Be right back just sit tight", Fiona said as she got up and walked to the bathroom was stretching and yawning.

After 20 minutes, Fiona came back to her room where Taylor was patiently awaiting.

Fiona sat down and began telling her the tension that had built between her and Jeremiah. She still was unsure about it because of how sudden it was and based on the circumstances despite his motivation.

Taylor told her to just go for and not hold back because this would possibly be Fiona's first boyfriend and That Jeremiah isn't a bad guy.

"I still don't know. And honestly I don't care that much.. Jeremiah is hot and he's tall and he's seem fun. Buttt I'm kinda nervous and I'm not usually nervous so this is embarrassing. I'll just play hard to get sometimes and make it fun. Then I'll laugh more and be less nervous because that's who I am", Fiona said chuckling.

"Whatever works for you bestie", Taylor replied.

"Now tell me about you and Steven", Fiona said as Taylor paused quickly.

"How about no.. we talked this morning and things got more deeper for me that I can't even talk about him. I really can't", Taylor said.

"Oh it's bad?", Fiona asked.

"No it's not bad.. I just.. I think I'm like in love with Steven so this is scary..", Taylor said as Fiona's eyes widened.

"Oh my godddd that's so cuteee I love that. I'm rooting for you both okay. Y'all came a long way", Fiona said as she playfully pushed Taylor.

"Okay enough of this right now. Let's go. Belly is stuck down there with them boys so let's save her", Taylor said as they both laughed.