46

Later on in the night, it shows you disguised as a delivery girl/boy/person who was pushing a box inside the T.C.R.I building.

You shouted, "Special delivery!"

You took out a paper ball and threw it at the elevator button who opened the elevator. You pushed the large box inside the elevator and the elevator closed the door.

Then you turned to see a womannamed Campbell who says, "I must ask you to leave. We are closed right now." You then felt her grab your arms and you nervously laughed, "Um..." Then you notice the different men who look like each other.

Kraang 1: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

You nervously laughed, "Love to chat, but I've gotta go! Open with care!" You then disappeared with a puff of f/c smoke and it reveals to be just pieces of your hair.

One of the Kraang pressed the button to the elevator. The Kraang got ready to shoot.

Kraang 2: 𝙺𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚐, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚐.

The elevator opened to reveal the box and then sudden appeared Leatherhead who roars at them and started to attack them. Campbell shouted, "Contain! Contain him!"

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Meanwhile Mei, MK, and you climbed on top of the elevator, out of sight. MK frowns, "You know. I kinda feel bad leaving Leatherhead down there." Meanwhile Leatherhead roars and Mei chuckles, "I think he'll be fine."

You softly sighed and looked up, "Jeez... Well, might as well start climbing guys." Mei and MK nods. You three then started to climb up the elevator shaft.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

You made it up to one of the doors and went to open them. You stop in your tracks when you saw the kraang robots starting to wear human disguises. You quickly closed the doors, "I gotta wash my eyes!" MK had a confused look, "What did you see?" Before you can answer, you guys heard an alarm set off.

Mei nervously laughs, "Uh oh." Then the doors that you shut was open again and it revealed one of the Kraang bots who started to shoot at you three. The three of you quickly dodged. However MK quickly summoned the Golden Staff and throw it at the Kraang bot, destroying it.

Mei then suddenly shouted, "Guys! More Kraang bots are coming below!" You yelped, "Let's go!" Mei took out her Dragon Blade and jumped down. She then defeated the Kraang robots. MK jumps down and joins in. After the two defeated the robots. You jump down and Mei caught you in her arms. You smiled, "Thanks, Mei." "No problem, Y/n!"

MK says, "Okay. Let's head inside the elevator." You nodded and got out of Mei's arms. You then opened the elevator door thingy, only for you three to see Kraang bots. Before the Kraang bots can shoot, you quickly shut the door. Mei says, "How about MK and I handle this, Y/n?" You sweatdrop but nodded, "Um... sure." You opened the door as the two hopped in and started defeating the Kraang bots.

After the two defeated the Kraang bots, you jump down to join them. MK asked, "How do we ride this thing to the top now?" You hummed, "Well that's the problem. It has a retinal scanner." Mei grins and holds up a robot head. You chuckled as she puts the robot face against the scanner.

Voice: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙺𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚐.

MK hums, "Is it me or this seems more easier?" You frown, "I dunno." Then suddenly the elevator doors open which release glass and you three started to cough. Then you three fall into the floor unconscious.