23: :(

Mei, Tang, and Pigsy came back. As MK went up to them, "Hey, guys. Leatherhead is totally off the chain." Pigsy was shocked, "You mean you set him free?" MK tilts his head, "What?" He chuckled, "No. "Off the chain" means he's cool." Tang and Pigsy sighs. Mei grins and chuckled, "Really?" MK nodded and turns, "Yeah. And that's why I set him free." Both Tang and Pigsy gasped. Leatherhead was freed and he was holding the noodle pot.

You were standing next to Leatherhead though.

Tang asked, "You let that maniac loose?" He then turns to MK, "Maybe you forgot that he grabbed me by the face." He sighs  "So I'll remind you."

"He grabbed me... BY THE FACE!"

Pigsy deadpaned, "Relax. You've been hurt worse since." Mei chuckled and squealed, "Woah! He looks so cool!" Tang sighs, "Um, MK? Did you say that his name was Leatherhead?" You responded, "Well, MK was the one who named him." Tang sighs and nodded. He felt very nervous, "Could I ask you something, Leatherhead?" Leatherhead nodded. Tang then asked, "Okay. So we just want to know what this is."

Then Leatherhead eyes suddenly turned white and he growled, "Thief!" He then grabs Tang by the face again as Tang screamed, "Oh, come on!" He then started to shake around like a ragdoll

Mei yelps, "Woah! Does he have anger issues or something? Cause this is way over the top!" You dodged, "Uh, yeah." Then you got hit, "Ow..." Then suddenly Gyomei to show up. After Gyomei defeated Leatherhead, Gyomei yelled, "Leave this place. Out!" Leatherhead growls and he leaves to go back down to the sewers. Gyomei then calmed down and asked, "You guys all right?" Tang groans as Mei chuckled, "Yeah... We're okay." Gyomei looks around with a frown as he didn't sense MK and you, "Where is MK and Y/n?"

Pigsy huffed, "Lemme guess they left to go after the Leatherhead guy?" Tang nervously laughs, "Uh, yeah... I think they did." Pigsy facepalmed, "Alright, let's go!"