31: Mini Y/n and Mini MK Adventures

You fell on top of MK and groaned. You stood up and MK hugged you, "We did it, Y/n! We little'd ourselves! We are so amaz-" However he gasped and held onto you, "Oh, no, no, no, no! The Spider Queen's Lair?! How did we end up here? Of all lairs?! Oh, come on!" You headpat him to calm him down, not realizing that MK's shouts were echoed.

The Spider Queen hears MK's voice and smirked, "The Monkey Boy! Well, this day just got a little more interesting!" The little girl frowns, "My queen. Perhaps-" "Sorry! I can't hear you over the sound of me rushing destiny." Spider Queen uses her webs to swing away.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

MK was panicking as he tightly hugged you. You awkwardly chuckled and looked around. You hummed and headpat him, "Okay. MK, calm down. We just need to um... Be brave." MK pouts and sighs, "Okay!"

MK and You focused and turned back to normal size.

MK cheered, "I'm a big boy again!" That's when Spider Queen jumped down behind you two. You jumped and MK squeaked, "Dang it!" He looks up at her, "Okay... I'm still scared!" Spider Queen questioned, "Come back for more you two?" She laughs and went to attack you two.

Then both MK and you quickly turned tiny.

Spider Queen turns surprised, "What?!" She looks around for you two.

You tried to summon the golden staff to only summon this staff:

'What the? Who's staff is this?' You thought with confusion and MK turns confused, but he summoned the staff

MK then started to rant in his cute tiny voice.

However Spider Queen didn't hear, but she turns to you and MK, "There you two are!" You panicked and quickly grabbed MK's arm. You threw that staff you were holding at her which hits her and she let out a pained scream.

MK was surprised but didn't have time to question as you and him managed to go through a tiny crack in the wall.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

You two turned back to normal, this time with MK falling on your back. You groaned and grunted, "Ow..."

MK gasped, "A way out! Let's go, Y/n!" MK got up and helped you up. However you stopped in your tracks which made MK stop too. You two heard someone crying in the distance.