43 (Back to 2nd pov)

Once Sandy scared off Huntsman, he helped the animals go back to their respective homes. He also noticed one petal missing from the Crimson Jimson Weed. He frowns and he notices the blue butterfly. He then remembers you, 'Y/n!' He then notices a floating f/c light leading him which he follows.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
Time skip
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Sandy then saw the floating f/c light disappear. He then sees Spider Y/n putting a glowing something in his/their own bag. Spider Y/n notices him, he/they only waved with a blank stare. Spider Y/n looks down at you who was passed out and he then disappears.

Sandy frowns and ran over to you. He crouched down and he sees cracks in your skin. But you looked peaceful in your sleep and the cracks disappeared with a bright glow.

You then groaned and woke up. Sandy noticed the crescent moon disappear back into your circle marking. You tilt your head in confusion and sit up, "Sandy?" Sandy nods and you panicked, "Did spider me take the power cell?!" Sandy shrugged, "I have no clue, little man/woman/person." You then looked in your bag, only to see your normal stuff. You frowned and looked up at Sandy who also frowns in worry.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

MK blows on the cup of tea, and then sips it. Everyone watches him, waiting for something to happen. Mei asked, "Anything?" Scara sits on your lap as you gently head patted him. MK laughs and cheered, "No hiccups! This tea really does work!" He then looks at you and Sandy, "Thanks Sandy and Y/n, you guys are the best!"

You nodded and Sandy pats his cheek, "Anything, kid." Mei then looks to Tang, "I still don't understand why that spider wanted that flower and also the fact that spider version of y/n stole that power cell." Then Mei gasped, "Do you think the Spider Queen ate cursed beef-balls and wanted that power cell too?" MK grins, "Aw man, I could go for more of those right now!"

Mei throws her empty tea cup at MK and Tang deadpans, "I doubt it." Mei huffs, "Oh, okay smart guy. What do you think those spider demons needed those things, huh?"

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

"Is this all you two managed to retrieve?" The little girl questioned with a frown

Spider Y/n crossed his/their arms and nodded with a blank stare. Huntsman nervously answered, "Uh... Y-Yes, milady." The little girl slightly glared at the two for a bit, then looks back at the petal and grins, "No matter, this should suffice. That would be all, Huntsman and Spider Y/n." Spider Y/n only nods and used his webs to leave. Leaving Huntsman to his own devices. Huntsman frowns and he takes out a small tea bag that was from Sandy. He felt conflicted about his feelings and what to do, but then he quickly hides it away as the little girl turns to him  'Was there something else?"

"Uh, nothing! Well... I was actually..." Huntsman cleared his throat, "Why are we doing all of this for you?" The little girl turns to him with an annoyed confused look, "You're only asking that now?" She rolls her eyes and turns back at the hologram mech, "Because it is your guy's role in this game."

Huntsman turns confused, "For the Queen, right?" However she didn't respond nor answer.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Once at night, Spider Y/n leaves the sewers and went into an abandoned alleyway. He had an hood over their head. He/They also hid his/their spider robot limbs and stopped in his tracks.

"So, if I hand you back this strange power cell, would you help my Queen?"

"𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜."

"Jeez... You guys do talk weird. Anyways, have your power cell."

Spider Y/n hands them their power cell and turns to leave.