40: Huh?

Both Sandy and you reached to the forest. Then Sandy let's out a sigh, "Could this day be any more perfect, y/n?" You shrugged as you felt unsure of what to answer. Then a blue butterfly flutters and lands on your shoulder. Sandy greets the butterfly, "Aw, hello there, little friend."

You then looked up at him, "So where to, Sandy?" Sandy grins and shows you the map. While the blue butterfly flies away.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

"So?" Questioner Spider Y/n who deadpans at Huntsman who removes his goggles

"So?" Questioner Spider Y/n who deadpans at Huntsman who removes his goggles. Then Spider Y/n then felt a fly on his/their neck and grabbed the fly which tries to wiggle out of his/their grip. However Spider Y/n Narrows his/their eyes and crushed the fly. Huntsman points at mountain, "Over there." Then Huntsman notices four footprints and smirked, "Well, well, well, what do we got here?" Spider Y/n rolled his/their eyes and followed Huntsman who laughs.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Sandy was climbing up the mountain with you on his back. You then noticed a bull just standing there. You felt confused and Sandy greets the bull, "Good day to you!"

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Meanwhile Huntsman and Spider Y/n still traveler forward.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Sandy and you leave red ropes on the trees, then a bird flies over to them with panicked chirps. However you understood what the bird was saying as you nodded. You directed Sandy's attention to a bird best and a snake about to kill the bird babies.

Before the snake can strike, Sandy appeared in front of the snake and gave him tea which made the snake confused.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Sandy and you continue to leave red ropes while Spider Y/n and Huntsman continued forward. Huntsman stopped in his tracks as Spider Y/n raised a brow, "Huntsman?" However Huntsman looks at the red ropes, then Spider Y/n got an idea, "I guess they left red ropes... Let's remove them." Huntsman nods.