His hair was sweaty, his pants showed off his pretty waist and his shoulders looked as broad as the ocean. Doyoung found him very attractive in his uniform.

"Hyung, nice to see you again." The younger bowed and welcomed him in.

Junkyu nodded and went inside, he noticed how Doyoungs room was full of subject books, regular books, stacks of paperwork and lots of notebooks. "You study a lot, dont you?" he observed.

Out of embarrassment Doyoung didnt answer, was it bad for him to be so invested in his studies?

Junkyu noticed a embarrassed look on the youngers face and felt quite bad, "Its not a bad thing, Doyoung. Im just curious. You seem like a really smart person, who works very hard."

Doyoung nodded, "Im a nerd," he admitted, "I dont do much besides study really."

Junkyu chuckled, "You should come watch our game tomorrow then, maybe itll get you out of your shell. One day wont hurt, right?"

Doyoung didnt know, he was never into sports much at all. "We'll see, maybe youll see me there."

Junkyu smiled, "I hope so, itd be nice!" he went over to Doyoungs bed, "May I sit?" he asked.

Doyoung nodded, how could someone like Junkyu.. who leads a whole team be so kind?

Junkyu sat on the youngers bed, "Lets start!" he made a 'fighting' gesture.

Doyoung went to his bed and sat on it too, pulling out his laptop and books. "So, Hyung.." he paused to type his password, "Youre the Captain of the Baseball Team, right? How is it?"
he said as he opened their unstarted presentation.

Junkyu watched as the younger focused on the littlest things, it was cute to him.

"Its alright, a lot of pressure but I make it work. I have good people around me, you know?"

Doyoung nodded and bit his bottom lip while scrunching his eyebrows a little, as he began to work on the presentation.

"Hyung, can you do something for me really fast?" he was still looking at his laptop, typing away.

"Yeah, what is it?" Junkyu was looking at the youngers lips, to him they were insanely kissable looking. He found the way Doyoung bit his bottom lip very attractive.

"Can you order us dinner, ill pay. Im just very hungry I havent ate anything yet today."

"Eh? Doyoung its 6pm, you havent ate yet?!" he sounded genuinely concerned.

"Its really nothing, I promise! I just didnt have to eat today, I was busy." the younger defended.

"Thats not good, you need to eat all 3 meals everyday!"

Doyoung smiled, it was the first time hes smiled since they properly met yesterday. "Thanks for caring, Hyung."

Junkyu got up and patted the youngers shoulder, "Ill order us some dinner!"

With that being said, Junkyu sat behind Doyoung and called a local KBBQ restaurant and placed a large order to make sure Doyoung got to eat well.