"I'll make sure that's a reality." She tells Graysen, "But for now...Allow my body to be your warmth...As your body is being my warmth."

"Sure."

________________________________________________________________________________

"It seems that Graysen and Takara are going to be late today." Jessica and Grayson were seen riding in a limo. Three hours earlier, Grayson went out for a "Jog" before getting ready for school and having breakfast with Jessica, as the other women seethed in Jealousy at how Jessica was the one who bred with Grayson first.

"I figured." Grayson sighs: "The look of hunger in Takara's eyes wasn't a look you can't just shrug off."

"Yes..." Jessica giggles: "It seems she has finally met her soulmate."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh nothing." Jessica replies: "By the way...There's been rumors of the Men's hibernation tanks disappearing."

"Really?"

"I was told about it by Mira and by the UW council members." Jessica tells Grayson Morales: "This has been going on before you and Graysen were recrruited for the operation World's End Harem Project. It was said that 97% of Men who were put in hibernating tanks would be kept in said tanks until a cure was developed. That number has dwindled by 82%."

"82%!?" Grayson was in shock: "So you mean to tell me that there's only 48,417,542 men in hibernating tanks!? Out of 3,970,238,390!?"

"Those are shocking numbers, I know." Jessica tells Grayson: "But I believe that even with these odds, the women of planet earth will be able to repopluate and restore our nation's back to their former glory."

"How can you be so sure?" Grayson asked: "And another thing...Who are these councilmembers? I never met them, so why should I trust people I've never met?"

"I can set up an appointment for you to meet with them." Jessica tells Grayson: "In the meantime, let's not have this news spread around like a wildfire. If the women find out...It could get messy."

"I'll bet it will." Grayson crossed his arms, rocking his school uniform with his black and crimson white Jordans: '3,904,727,342 women vs 48,417,542 men should they survive the virus and become available to date...Those are terrible odds. There won't be enough men for every woman. Which means...Once they wake up, they'll have to form harems with the women in order to restore balance back into the world. Which, even I doubt, isn't going to happen overnight. Something's going on here...And since I won't be able to find out about it....Maybe Kid-Lightning can...'

_______________________________________________________________________

That night, after school was said and done, after telling a believable lie to Jessica, who brought in a woman named Tabitha to be ravished by Grayson and be a bearer of his seed, Grayson as Kid Lightning, raced towards the Main HQ of the United Women/UW. Everyone seemed to have gone home. Only a few female janitors were there doing their janitorial duties. Grayson quietly fazed through a window after climbing up the HQ's building and raced towards the main computer. 'Alright...Let's see what we have here...' Grayson used his powers and intellect to hack into the computer system to study diagrams, cases, blueprints, surveillance, anything that could be a clue or could lead to... 'What the....It can't be...' In one of the surveillance recordings, the councilwomen of UW shook hands with a mysterious woman that rocked mid-length uneven hair, similar to Gwen's, but was raven black colorwise. Her outfit was a loose-yet-tight Chinese dragon's dress with high heels. Her skin was fairly white and standing beside her was a taller older man with a mustache, a woman with silver hair, another young woman with emerald green hair and dark brown skin, and lastly...The One...The Only...