'About that...' Power was not liking the sound of his tone, in fact she became worried about his next words. 'I'm sure your ignoring it, but I know you can feel Y/n's fear from where you are. We may need to delay the plan'

"Delay the plan?! But we've already got several teams ready to support you guys when you bust out! Just tell the guy to suck it up already- Ow ow ow!" Power was interrupted when Reze had pulled on her. Power pouted as she held her ear. "What was that for?!"

"You of all people should know why" Reze scolded Power, who shrunk at the tone of voice and then remained silent. "How much time do you think your gonna need Denji?" Reze politely asked, as she could only imagine how badly Y/n was taking this.

'If things don't get to complicated, two days at most. See if you can get the others to remain on standby... I think the guards are coming, I'll be in touch' With that, the telepathic had cut off. Reze sighed as she considered what to do next while they waited. 

"From Power's shouting, and the look on your face, I'm assuming the plan isn't going exactly as,...Well, planned" A young man came over to check what all the commotion was about, and it was a rather familiar face.

"Unfortunately so Rei. The Rider has gone AWOL for some reason, an Y/n isn't fairing so well because of it" Reze explained the situation to the green haired man, who sighed as he nodded in understanding. "It would be best to have your men on standby until Denji and Y/n are ready" 

"Understood Ma'am. Damn...What the hell is that guy thinking, pulling a disappearing act all of a sudden?" Rei silently complained to himself as he scratched the back of his head. "Alright, for now, you two go look after go and look after the kids in the east wing. I'll go and give the orders and then we will figure something out"

"Very well, let us know if you need anything else Rei" Reze bowed to him before she began dragging a struggling Power with her towards the east wing. Rei himself made his way towards the central command center, where other members of the resistance were working tirelessly.

There were also large monitors on one of the walls, showing some body cams of the troops that were overlooking the prison the duo were hold up in. Rei was given a headset by one of the men working at a console next to him, placing it on his head. "This is commanding officer Rei. All teams are to remain on standby until further orders. For those of you wondering, we ran into a slight complication and are delaying the plan"

 "What?~ Are you kidding me right now Rei" One of the members that was out there grabbed the body cam so he can look into the camera, just so Rei could see his displeasured face. "We have already been waiting out here for ages, and you expected us to wait even longer? I want some action damnit!"

"Rakan, now is not the time for complaints. Yes our main objective is to break out our allies, however we can use this opportunity to obtain more intel. Hopefully on the whereabouts of Belial" Rei knew the avian vastayan was impatient, but he would need to be patient if they wanted for this to work. "I know you want to get right to it, but I don't want you dying on m just because your eager to get in there. It's not what Kayn would want you to do"

Rakan soon reluctantly complied, ordering the team he was leading to take routine shifts, same with all the other teams that were stationed out there. Rei sighed, handing the headset back to the man that gave it to him, before exiting the room. 

Back at the prison, when Denji had cut the connection, he looked down the hall from his cell to see a couple of guards walking down the corridor, checking in on each of the prisoners. Denji quickly looked to Y/n's cell in worry of what they might do to him in his state. 

His worries washed away when he saw that the boy had passed out from his panic attack, still clutching his cross. He breathed a sigh of relief at this as the guards passed by. As they did, Denji caught the sight of a sort of pass key in their front coat pockets. 

"Looks like we got our ticket out of here" Denji said low enough to only be heard by his fellow cell mates, especially the one in the cell to his left. He began formulating a plan in his head until he noticed the two guards had stopped, one of them pressing a finger to his ear as if receiving orders. 

"Understood sir" He said before the both turned around and walked back, stopping at Y/n's cell. He took out the pass key and swiped it through the lock as the cell door opened up. "Boss said to take him in to interrogation said he was coming down to interrogate him personally" 

"Must be something special about this one if the big man himself is coming down to this shit hole" They went into the cell, picking up the unconscious boy and dragging him out of the cell. 

Denji, seeing this was growing more worried. He knew that with the rider gone, he was backing to being your average human being, and Y/n had no way of healing himself if they roughed him up. He banged on the bars of his cell to grab their attention. "Hey! Just where the hell are you taking him!?"

"Quiet down inmate! Before we put you into the pit with other disobedient pests!" One of the shouted at Denji before they continued to drag Y/n away. Denji kept calling out for them to bring his partner back, but his pleas fell on deaf ears.

"They said the boss was coming. The kid will be lucky enough if he survives with his mind intact. Best we can do is to wait" The cell mate next to his said, sympathy in his voice for the boy. Denji could only sit down and hope for the best.

Meanwhile, in a greyish land filled with many pillars and doorways, a figure was seen walking past each pillar towards a large castle. This was the center point of the demon realms, the realm of Pride. This figured walked passed armored knights who didn't seem to have a problem with letting them into the castle. 

Inside of a large office room, and overlooking the landscape beyond the window, stood the kings of demons himself. Lucifer held thoughtful look on his face as he took a sip of the scotch in his hands. He turned around just in time to see the previous push the doors of the office open. Surprisingly enough, this figure was one of the Ionian soldiers that had captured Y/n and Denji. 

"Ah! I was wondering who was at my doorstep" Lucifer didn't seem to be bothered by the fact one of them was here. He sat his cup on his desk before moving Infront of said desk, leaning back against it. "You don't need to hide under all that. Besides, I think I can guess why your here, and not out protecting my nephew"

The soldier stood there for a few minutes before he began taking his helmet off, steam rolling off of him as he did. A fiery skull was what laid beneath, and he looked as determined as ever. "Your right, as much as I regret leaving him at this time." The rider stared at the king of demons as he dropped the helmet, no longer needing it for now. "I need to speak with the lord, and have a long 'conversation' with a certain someone"

"Since I need to also speak with that someone as well, I can arrange. Plus" Lucifer snapped his fingers as a bright golden portal opened up to the side of the room. "I'm sure my dear sister would love to see her student once more" With that being said, the left through the portal as it closed, leaving the room empty.

(Another chapter done! Only a little while longer until you all make it to the end of what I guess would be considered the end of season 1? I kinda plan to have this arc end for that until season 2 kicks off, which will need time to plan out after I'm done with this arc. With that being said, I hope you all enjoyed. Be sure to leave a vote, leave a comment, and I'll see you all in the next one. Ciao!)