Twitch Stream

It was Sunday already and me and the kids were just chillin', doing our own things. We didn't have anything planned since they felt like staying home instead of going to their activities. I was laying on the couch in the living room, just scrolling through social media when I felt like doing something. I don't know what but just something, anything at all. I was pondering over things for a while but was starting to give up when Kelly walked in and asked what I was up to. I told her and an idea seemed to spark in her mind.

     "You should do a Twitch stream. You haven't done one in forever."

Brilliant child she is, I forgot I even had a twitch account. Last time I did a stream was like eight months ago when the kids wanted to do a board game night and thought it would be fun to have the fans join us virtually.

     "You could play video games. I can join you if you want, see if the boys want to as well."

     "This is why I adopted you! You have the idea's when I don't!"

She just laughed and shook her head.

     "Could you see if the boys want to join us? I can set up in the mean time"
     "Course."

As she left to find the boys, I left to our game room where all our gaming and tec stuff was kept.

Pushing open one side of the frosted-glass, French doors, I walked into our gaming room. Inside the room sat two desks with full complete gaming setups on the north and west walls. On the east wall was a giant TV, shelves for equipment and tec underneath, and then a couch placed in front of it all.

The room itself was painted a deep royal blue with white wainscoting running around the room until it met the east wall which was instead a marble accent wall.

Walking over to one of the great oak desks, I pulled out the chair and sat down, turning on the gaming setup and started setting up the twitch livestream. Once that was done and finished, I turned on the giant TV in the background so the kids could play there. By the time I was finished the kids had sat down with snacks, blankets, headsets and controllers.

To spread the news about the stream, I went onto my socials for  Remi Rooker/Kassidy (instead of Silence) and made a post captioned; you joining me? 1:37pm eastern time a.k.a start time.

Within seconds of posting it, I received many notifications of people liking and commenting

Within seconds of posting it, I received many notifications of people liking and commenting.  "Alright, in about five minutes we'll go live!" There were murmurs of okays as they continued focusing on getting everything FULLY setup.

     "Hey Kass, can you help us with the tv? It's not connecting!" Ashton asked frustratedly. 

     "Of course!" I chuckled, pushing away from the computer, the wheels making a grinding sound against the wooden floor. Padding my over to my son, I gently take the gaming controller from his hands and fiddle around a bit before the problem is solved. 

     "Thanks." he mutters and I reply with a hum of acknowledgement. Sitting back in my chair, I curl up underneath my blanket as I finish up preparing for the live on the computer. "Last minute camera check!" I call out slightly louder than my normal volume. A second of commotion could be heard coming from behind me as one of the four kids checked for the miniscule light that should be flashing red to signal the recording of the camera. "Check!" I heard the deep voice of Leo confirm.  

    "Alright then, going live in five... four... three... two... one!" with a click of my finger, our live started and the view counter began to increase in numbers, the chat flooding with comments.

    "Hello fandom creatures! It's been a while!" For a long chunk of time I struggled to find a name for my fandom eventually coming up with 'fandom creatures' due to the fact that they were in fact my fandom and they were odd creatures. All the edits, fanfics, and photos, just entirely different but each to their own I guess.

     "My apologies for the lack of streams, I honestly forgot I had a twitch account until a certain lovely daughter of mine pointed it out!" I say sliding out of view to show Kelly although she could already be viewed through the camera set up underneath the tv. 

      "Hey!" three distinctly male voices cried causing us to laugh.

     "Anyways, decided I would come on today and just chat, play games- the usual." I smirk quirking an eyebrow. "The kids will be playing Call Of Duty; Modern Warfare ll in the background" the kids can be heard cheering in excitement as if they haven't ever played the game before which in fairness I don't let them play much due to their homework load and with their extra curricular activities they hardly have time to play. Turning half-way around, I watch as the kids log into the game and began playing. 

It's quiet for a few minutes as the kids concentrate on the game displayed in front of them, moments later the silence is interrupted by the comments they began to make although it is mostly to themselves. Laughing, I turn back around to face the main camera. 

    " Taliaisa_#4storm, wants to know if we'll ever have another superstar join us..." I roar with laughter as they submit another comment in the chat. "Possibly have houseofbuddy join us, get him to stop being a wanker and do the tortilla challenge!" The other kids take a pause from the game to look at the chat and laugh. As I continue to read comments agreeing to  Taliaisa_#4storm's but a certain comment catches my eye.

houseofbuddy I've been summoned

houseofbuddy absolutely not

houseofbuddy Demi's playful slaps hurt but the slap of any Cardnella is like being burned alive!

Reading the comments aloud causes me to laugh audibly loud.

houseofbuddy keep laughing it up mate, you and your demons will never ever get near me with a tortilla in hand!

A/n: Sorry, I'm aware this is a bit of a short chapter but it was meant to be more of a filler. A chunk of this chapter has been sitting in my drafts for ages, it's been collecting dust. I feel bad for not really posting so here's something although it's shitty. I also just wanted to get this idea out of my head so that I can work on my homework........ even though it's 1:30 and I should be going to bed.

Anyways I'm sure you don't care for my blabbering so hope you enjoyed this chapter to some extent and I'll see you the next time I choose to update!

Reminder: Take a break from your screen, get something to eat/drink, get some sleep, go outside or do something productive- like getting done that task. Don't even try to ignore it, you know it's not gonna just disappear, you're going to have to do it sooner or later. Sooner sounds better doesn't it? I think so.

You are loved. You are beautiful. You are wanted/needed. You are awesome.

Love you all!❤

Toodles!✌