Offering

The office these past couple weeks have been hectic to say the least. Everyone has been running around getting ready for backlash whether is be making calls, printing documents, emailing sponsors, arranging fighters, booking hotel rooms, renting out busses, arranging places for young children to stay, etc. You could barely step into the office as it was always so crowded; over flowing with people. Usually when people are here on a day of training or practicing, they'll take a break to eat or talk with others in the office, that's no longer happening.

Outside the office, everything was slightly calmer. We had all been training together, working out together and even practicing our fights days leading up to the live fight.

Recently Adam had Liv pick a fight with those of us in TJD. We were aware of this and held no grudge against Gionna, unlike our characters who absolutely hated Liv. Despite what people might think, all of us got along rather well off camera for we could be ourselves and not pretend to be someone else.

On screen, Gionna's character Liv was constantly trying to fight with us and because she was in a tag team with Demi's character Rhea, it looked like she was also fighting us but more reluctantly.

Eventually it began to look like Liv was just dragging Rhea down, dragging her to the ring so that if her smack talk turned into a fight she could use Rhea to fight us.

Fans weren't really liking this, their tweets and posts expressing how they felt odd about it and even though they made it clear they didn't like it, they pushed it just off to the side. To in love with the chemistry between the two wrestlers. They didn't care about how the blonde character was being a shit partner, they didn't want their favourite tag team to split. Honestly it was kinda sad but it was whatever because little did they know, their split was already written in the cards.

Their tag team was never gonna be a long one and eventually they were to be fighting on their own again. Or at least that's what everyone thinks. I've always wanted to add Rhea to the Judgement day and their split will be caused by me. I wanted to make an offer to Rhea and I was gonna do it soon. I knew it wouldn't take much being as Rhea's always had some sort of un-dying love for the girl who has rescued on many occasions. She'll probably take this as an opportunity to figure out who I am.

Today we had another show, something that was repetitive and always expected, never a surprise.

The Judgement Day was scheduled to have a fight with Liv and Rhea. We were currently practicing our staged fight in the empty arena. Today I had informed Damian and Edge of my plan, asking them to bring it up to our current rivals. The women saw that this was best, being that they were splitting soon so they could pretend this was the cause. So maybe I wasn't the cause... oh well but at least I can still pretend.

The rest of practice went well, filled with lots of playfulness, teasing, laughing and giggles. At the end of the day we were all good friends but the minute it struck 7pm, we were rivals and all of the positive shit was gone.

After practice I went to my private locker room which I got not to long ago. Often times when you joined a tag team or group -like the bloodline- you would get your own locker room to store your things and get dressed and ready for matches. Mine was on the opposite side of the building from the bloodlines rooms.

Sliding my key/pass through the scanner, my door clicked and opened. I walked and shut the door, locking it behind me. Earlier I had brought in my luggage containing my ring gear, ring mask and weapons and my makeup. I had placed it on the small sofa infront of the flat-screen TV so that's were I walked over to. Opening the suitcase, I grabbed my gear and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

After getting changed I braided my hair into two French braids before washing my face and doing my makeup.

(You get to choose the outfit as I couldn't decide)