Meeeeeetingsssssss!

BTW, all images I use in this chapter are from Pinterest. I do not create these photos therefore some items will not necessarily have visuals. I.e. outfit photos may not have the jewelry I describe.

A month has passed since Damian has joined us. We are now an official on-screen couple, have been for a little while. We've had a couple matches. Tried to recruit some people but failed. We've done a mixed tag team with Lacey-rae and Calie. It's been busy, especially since we have backlash coming up in a couple weeks. Soon we are gonna try and recruit Rhea Ripley.

Today though, we have a meeting. All wrestlers, female and male were to attend. We didn't need to be in character so just being us was alright. The only thing was that I had to keep some sort of mask on to keep my identity secret. So without further delay, I'm gonna go get ready.

With the click of my phone turning off, I got up off the couch and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

(Replace bed in photo with following image.)

The meetings wasn't for a good two hours so I had enough time to get ready

The meetings wasn't for a good two hours so I had enough time to get ready. Walking into my closet I searched for a decent outfit. I thought about wearing one of my blue crop tops but changed my mind when I found my black, cropped, suit-jacket-top (sorry don'tknow the proper name for the top). So grabbing that top, I grabbed a pair of black shorts with an already attached leg harness,  black combat boots, my purple Judgement Day Bandana,  and a couple of rings, along with a simple mask that would cover my face.

 So grabbing that top, I grabbed a pair of black shorts with an already attached leg harness,  black combat boots, my purple Judgement Day Bandana,  and a couple of rings, along with a simple mask that would cover my face

Changing into the outfit, I began to do my hair and makeup. Going with a Smokey eye paired with black lipstick. Next I straighten my hair, letting it just settle on my shoulders.

~time skip~

The sound of the engine turning off was very distinct, as I pulled my key out. I unclipped my seat belt and opened my door. Quickly grabbing my small bag, I got fully out of my truck and made my way inside the building and up to the office floor. 

I signed in with Rebecca and made my way into the main part of the office. There, the long meeting table sat, a vast majority of the wrestlers already here.  

Zelina who was in a conversation with Carmella, was the first to notice me. as soon as her eyes landed on me she went silent. Carmella tried getting her attention but failed tremendously. Seconds after she gave up she followed the direction in which Zelina was staring in, she too went silent once her eyes spotted me. 

At this point I could have moved instead of staring back at them but I mean where's the fun in that!? Wanting to see how long it would take for someone to notice or join in, I continued to stare back. About a minute later I saw Nikki A.S.H look over. Seeing what was happening, Nikki nudged Bianca who she was sitting beside her.

Fast forward 2 minutes, the room was a lot quieter, few conversations were still going. the air was so tense it could be cut with a knife. It seems like I make people nervous. 

One would think that laughing internally wouldn't hurt your stomach but it does. The power of being a mystery person was incredulous. Being a mystery person has it's advantages and it's disadvantages. An advantage would be that because they don't know who you are, they don't what you can do or how far you're willing to go. They will fear you and try to avoid you at all costs, which ultimately gives you space and the freedom to go around about your business, without worrying about seeing them and having them strike up a conversation, when you REALLY just don't want to talk. 

A disadvantage. They don't know you. They fear you and will avoid you, making you feel alone. Even if they know you personally without the mask, they still fear you. When you just need someone, you won't have anyone because they are too timid when it comes to you; so afraid you'll burst. if they don't know you they don't know how'll you'll act, when you're tipping point is.

it's been a couple minutes and we're still staring. them vs me. At this point, Luis (Damian), Adam (Edge) and Elizabeth (Beth), who I'd gotten to know these past few weeks, had noticed what was going on due to the obvious, oddly dead silence.  

"Silence, come over here! Stop teasing them!" Luis called, patting the chair next to him. "relax, she won't bite you" I took this chance to pretend to launch at the wrestlers, biting the air causing them all to flinch or jump slightly. "I will bite you"  "no she won't"  "yes, I will"  "no you won't" "yes I will"   "no you won't"  "no I won't." I said in a laughing tone as I walked over to the empty seat beside Luis. 

The deafening silence was comfortably awkward if that makes sense. Until it wasn't. "Who are you?" I heard a voice speak- Rebecca (Becky). her accent who was beautiful and thick. "Silence" I say. "No, we know that but underneath the mask, who are you?" she says trying to clarify "a wrestler"  I reply back.  "w- " Rebecca (Becky) was cut off by Luis (Damian) saying "She's not going to tell you"  "she won't tell anyone" Adam (Edge )added "not even us" his wife said, adding on to the explanation. "Why?" Bianca then questioned, to which my team mates/friends replied with a shrug of their shoulders. "Because when I signed the contract for the judgment day, I also signed a contract to which I promised to keep my identity a secret for 2 months. once the 2 months have passed it is up to me to decide whether or not to reveal myself or wait a little longer." I announced. "I am strictly told to not tell a single soul on who I am until the 2 months are up."

Just as I finished, the big bosses walked in; Adam Pearce, Vince McMahon, and Paul Levesque, better known has Triple H. The three men came in laughing, clutching their stomachs, assumingly at some joke or funny story- scratch that because none of their stories are funny due to their horrible sense of humor. 

All three men stopped laughing and sat in their seats.

"Apologies for the wait. Thank you all for coming today!" Vince said from his place at the head of the table. "Today's meeting is just going to be about the upcoming events such as interviews, photoshoots, fan meets and Backlash."

Words: 1179