Maid: Yn your mom is calling you!!

Yn : Oh okay!!

Friend2 : okay YN Byee! We will meet you later!!

*Saying that YN went in*

Yn : Mom! Did you call me!!

Mrs Singhania : Yes Yn!! Get ready. We have to leave for Korea!!

Yn : What?!! But why this suddenly!!

Mrs Singhania : I don't have time to tell you YN!! Your dad is waiting let's go!!!

TIME SKIP!!
*All of them were going in the car and the driver was driving*

Yn : can you please tell me now. What is happening?

Mrs Singhania : Umm Yn actually. It's an emergency. We got to know that Kim's company had an explosion. And your all three uncle and aunties are there!!

Yn : What!!! But how did it happened??!

Mr Singhania: We don't know YN!! But for now please don't ask any questions!!

*As they were on the way suddenly somebody started firing bullets.*

Mr Singhania: Ughh!! Now who the hell is he??

*Mr Singhania pulled down the window and started firing. Yn hugged her mom and covered her ears cause of the noise. But the bullet from other side got in to the tyre which cause the car to hit the tree*

Mrs Singhania : Yn!! Baby are you okay!!

Yn : hmm!! *nodded while being scared*

Mr Singhania : Be in the car don't come out!!

*saying that Mr Singhania went out and started fighting who was coming. YN's mom called someone*

Mrs Singhania: hello!! Mr Sharma!! Please come here!! Some man had attacked us and we don't have any of our mens. Yeah please come fast!

*saying that she hung the call*

Yn : Mom!! Now what are we gonna do??

Mrs Singhania: don't know. But when Mr Sharma will come you will go from here!!

Yn : What!! No I am not leaving you both!!

Mrs Singhania : Yn please understand the situation we can't put your life in danger!!

*Meanwhile Mr Singhania was fighting with the mens. There were too many but her got hit by a bullet by someone which didn't go unnoticed by Mrs Singhania*

Mrs Singhania: Noooo!!!

*saying this she opened the car door and ran out to Mr Singhania. Yn also came out but stand near the car*

Mr Singhania : I told you not to come out!!

Mrs Singhania : I can't leave you like this!!