PROLOGUE

"Lenikah…are you listening?"

Her Mom's stern voice made her come back to reality. She's been looking out of nowhere since her family arrived here, in our home for our dinner here in Metro.

We have met several times already. Dinners at restaurants with our parents of course, and when we visited them at their home in Baguio.

But it seems like she is always thinking of something else, she is physically present but her presence is just out of nowhere.

She just graduated senior high school and we met last year together with our families for dinner. She was studying in Baguio but she will continue studying college with the same university as mine.

"Yes, Ma." Her voice wasn't cold...but it wasn't warm as well. But still, it sends shivers down to my spine.

I looked at her as she carefully ate her pasta. She moves like a lady. Her movements are so mature and graceful, as if she was trained to act like this. To be modest, classic and elegant.

Her straight long black hair reached her waist. She has a gold pin on her hair and her white dress seems to symbolize how elegant she is at an early age.

Her amber eyes and red cupid bow lips complimented her snow skin. Parang kahit konting haplos ay masusugatan na.

"Are you excited to enter the same university as my Unico Hijo, Iha?" Mom asked her excitedly.

She will start living here in Metro once the classes start. I'll be in third year college while she will be in first year.

"Of course she is, her Dad is very excited with it too. Especially that she will take agricultural engineering." Her Mom answered instead.

She wiped her lips with the table napkin then looked at me. She wasn't cold, she just looked at me plainly.

I raised my brows at her. She continued looking at me until slowly her expression changed.

She is really angry at me, huh? I wonder why? She's been like this since we first met. She won't talk to me but she will look at me piercingly after a few minutes.

Why? Because she doesn't like this arrangement? Well, I can't say that I don't like it but I don't really mind it as well. I am very open to arrange marriages, that is why I agreed to do so when Mom proposed this to me...well I only agreed until she showed me her picture.

She is gorgeous. There is no denying that, I am attracted to pretty faces but I choose who I fucked. I'm not like Gaston who kept on banging everyone, but I am also not like Gunner who can't even touch a woman.

If I got horny, I fuck. As simple as that.

Her Dad isn't here. Her family is broken. Her Mom has another family while his Dad stayed single...or probably not.

His Dad was an agricultural engineer and her Mom was a botanist. Her family owned the largest flower and vegetable farm in Baguio, while her Dad was working under our family business.

His Dad is a genius in his field, he is an important person in our company and he was friends with my family as well. And he was the one who proposed this arrangement. And that is why we are here today.

Gaston and Gunner's family is in electrical engineering. We are in the field of agricultural engineering. Quite the same in the sense that we still engaged ourselves with electricities and machinery for farming and as well producing products for the farmers.   

"Will she live alone here? Or will she live with her Dad?" Papa asked this time.

I looked at her Mom as she laughed. "She will live alone, her Dad would probably just visit her. And oh! We just bought her condo."

Mama leaned on the table then looked at her warmly. "Don't worry, Iha. El will help you in school, especially that you two are in the same course."

She looked at Mom with a little smile on her face. "I can manage po, I also lived alone in Baguio. But still, salamat po."

She always acts kind and composed with other people. But she is definitely different from me.

They continued talking more while we both remained silent. Sasagot lang kapag tinatanong na. We made it just like that until we finished our dinner.

Just like what I've said. This arranged marriage is fine with me. I just hope she won't nag me with my other relationship...I fuck and that's just it.

We are not yet married and from her actions and the way she looked at me, she doesn't even like me. So I assumed she wouldn't really mind that part of my life.

And we are still young, we were just introduced last year. Taon pa ang bibilangin bago kami makasal kung sakali.

"Hope to see you again, Iha. You can visit here anytime if you want." Mom hugged her as their family car awaits.

Bumitaw sila sa isa't-isa. "Salamat po ulit." She actually has a warm smile. Sa akin lang talaga siya may galit.

Mom then hugged her Mother too. She looked at me for a second then she looked at me disgustingly.

Suplada talaga. 

They entered their family car and we just watched them. She entered the backseat and before she even closed her door, she gave me another piercing look again.

While I gave her a smirk.