********

Let's talk about that snake you found Celeste.” he murmured.

I found an egg on the bushes papa, it hatched and a baby snake came out.” I simply answered.

Where is it now? He questioned.

Fabian has it papa. I asked him to take care of it. I'm visiting him later to check if Ren is doing okay.” I mumbled.

Fabian was our head butler. He was assigned to take care of everything around the manor and manage the fourth master’s household.

Since the villa is under construction he was left there to see through the  renovation. He arrived last night to report the changes around the manor but papa was asleep. Before he left I asked him a favor to take care of Ren since I don't know how to yet.

Fabian was quite a gorgeous person. Kung tutuusin papasa na siya'ng k-pop member sa Korea eh.

From his alluring hazel eyes to his jaw line and large body that complemented well with his natural tan skin and height, around six foot tall.

Parating nakasuot ng salamin at tuxedo si Fabian. Parang CEO ang datingan idagdag mo pa yung piercing niya sa tainga at kulay abong buhok.

Can I keep him papa? Can I? I pwomise I'll take cawe of hew.” I said carefully asking for his permission.

He hummed and nod in response making my heart leap with joy.

Thank you papa. You're the best.” I thanked.

********

TWO YEARS PASSED BY

Fabian, where's papa?I asked.

The young lord is away my lady, he will be gone for exactly one week. he answered.

That's so long Fabian. I'll be so bored by then.” I complained.

It's not that long my lady, just one hundred sixty eight hours ten thousand eighty minutes and six hundred four thousand eight hundred seconds.” he emphasize.

You're not helping at all Fabian.” I hissed.

You know my lady you're already five, at a time like this you're supposed to be attending tea parties with nobles your age.” he stated nonchalantly.

Tea parties? What the heck is that? Those are for kids right? Mind you I'm already in my 20's and they expect me to join some kids fancy party. No thanks.

Really? Although it does sound convincing and all but, I would rather stay here and read a book or something. Grandpa told me that I should avoid socializing with other nobles, they want nothing more but connection and power. Greedy rascals.” I said.

Grandpa was a man of his words. Like my father he always knows what's best for me. Aside from that he has a very good judgement. He thinks and acts wisely too, a true example of a powerful leader. Despite certain situations he encountered so far, I've never witnessed him lose control and unfocused. Each word he says would always makes sense.

After all he is not the Lord of the current Farrell lineage for nothing. I looked up to him a lot. Swearing to this second chance of life that I would be as great as him and father.

Not all people are fake my lady but not everyone can be trusted either. That is why you should be wise in picking your people. You should at least try going and see for yourself. Who knows maybe you'll find a friend or an ally .” he said meaningfully.