Chapter 11

Celeste Pov

"You haven't answer my question yet Celeste" papa asked trying so hard to be patient with me.

"Papa, you look really handsome today" I complemented completely changing the topic were currently in, it's worth to try though.

"Stop changing the topic Celeste" he scolded.

'His pressuring me! What's am I supposed to say, papa si Kieran kabit ko ganun. The last time we talked about a boy he got pissed.'

"But papa he was a fwiend" I replied back.

"Then why were you with him then Emi?" Flynn questioned.

"I bump into him while I was woaming awound the gawden so I joined him instead, he looks lonely" I answered and yawned, this court trial is making me sleepy.

"But Emi you- OKAY that's enough questions for now ok, Ophelia needs to sleep it's past her bedtime" auntie Elena cutted Pyrrhos off and gave a gentle smile.

They probably notice my eyes getting droopy. They eventually stopped and didn't bother me after that.

"Papa" I called out trying to get his attention.

"Hmm, yes my love?" He asked gently.

"(yawns) Can I keep Ren" I blurted not thinking straight.

"Who's that?" His voice was slow yet empty.

"My pet snake" I simply said.

He froze. And later on sighed.

"Well discuss about this matter tomorrow. For now sleep" He added instead and carried me to bed. He was about to leave when I grabbed his left arm, he stared at me confused.

"Papa stay" I plead and my eyes begin to close. I felt him lay beside me and kissed my forehead multiple times saying how much he loves me.

NEXT morning I woke up feeling happy and hyper. My head tilted on the side when I felt a strong large thing wrapped around my waist. Next to me was papa sleeping peacefully his lips were slightly parted apart and his hair was messy.

'Again this is me questioning myself why the heck is this man so fucking hot'

I begin to traced my finger on his thick furrowed eyebrows to his perfectly carved jawline. I giggled when his hand caught my fingers and started tickling me.

"(Giggles) Papa! No! Haha. Let me go- haha, papa stop it" I laughed and started wiggling like a worm.

"Good morning beautiful" he greeted and kissed my forehead, I pouted and kissed his nose afterwards I will live this life fully, travel the world and discovered the new world fate has brought me.

"Good morning papa" I greeted back.

"Shall we have breakfast" he asked which I happily nod at as an answer.

******

"Let's talk about that snake you found Celeste" he murmured.

"I found an egg on the bushes papa, it hatch and a baby snake came out" I simply answered.

"Where is it now?" He questioned again.

"Fabian has it papa, I asked him to take care of it. I'm visiting him later to check if Ren is doing okay" I mumbled.

Fabian was our head butler he was assigned to take care of everything around the house, and since our house is under construction he was left there to help and manage it. He arrived last night to report the changes around the house but papa was asleep. Before he left I ask him a favor to take care of Ren since I don't know how to yet.