We gaze around in awe as a tall old man with long blonde hair with a beard and moustache and dark eyes looks up from his paperwork. He wears a full suit of armor. He looks to be about the same age as Gildarts. I'm guessing he's the chief.

Cedric bows as he introduces, "I'd like to introduce you to George Smith, our chief

Cedric bows as he introduces, "I'd like to introduce you to George Smith, our chief. George-sama, the Fairy Tail wizard you'd requested has arrived, along with some of her friends."

My friends introduce themselves one by one and by the end, George nods his head in acknowledgement.

"Welcome to my island, Fairy Tail, Sabertooth," George greets in a British type of accent.

"It's beautiful," Says Lucy.

"May I ask, George-sama, why you summoned me in particular to decipher an ancient language?" I inquire politely.

George begins, sounding grave, "There's a legend about this island that says a millennium ago, the first female chief of Fukushima Island encountered a vile creature, a giant black wolf, with the strength to tear into large ships and the Jupiter Cannon. They fought long and hard and caused great destruction on the island. Eventually, the first chief defeated the wolf but could not exactly kill it. So she used her powerful Sealing Magic to seal it away inside some caves on the island, near the temple. I've sensed a foreboding feeling from the caves and when I went to look, I found that the seal was beginning to weaken. There's ancient writing in the sealing chamber but none of us can read it. That's why I hired you, Hope.

"As well as to stop the creature from breaking free. For if it does, it could destroy the island and everyone on it."

It was silent for a long moment before I speak up, sounding uncertain.

"If the first chief was unable to kill it, what makes you think I could?" I ask as I hold up my palms, the backs of my hands facing the floor.

Cedric inputs, "You have the power to absorb magic energy, do you not? Surely you can use that spell on the wolf."

"I don't know, but I guess I can give it a try," I agree reluctantly.

"Very well," Says George. He flicks his eyes to the blonde. "Cedric, show our guests to the inn they'll be staying at and give them any assistance they may need."

Cedric nods his head as replies, Boeing once more, "Of course, sire." Cedric straightens and gestures for us to follow him. "Come, I'll take you to Ume Inn."

My teammates and I bow in respect to the chief before we exit the tower and make our way to the inn.

I ask Cedric as I fall into step beside him, "How much have you heard of my magic?"

I was genuinely curious.

Cedric responds, "A lot. We've heard how you nearly succeeded in draining the magic of a dragon, and absorb the ethernano from the world around you. Not to mention your latest feat: destroying an entire dark guild singlehandedly." I blink at the amount of awe in his tone and could sense a twinge of jealousy from Rogue, who's walking behind us.