(Spicy Chapter)

A/n
This is not important for the story. You can read if you want but you don't have to. This is basically the wedding night but any plot before they have sex will literally be nonexistent. I'm working on two books right now the one after this and then Freedom Will Come. I hope some of you will go and read that one too. There will be a few months probably before I come out with book two of this KiriTodo story. I hope you all know that I am extremely grateful for all of the love and support you all have given throughout this long and chaotic process. I never thought this book would have one read let alone almost 4k reads. Thank you, and I'm now done with my rambling.

Ejiro smirked and placed his hands on either side of Shoto's head to keep him still while their lips connected for a brief moment. They broke apart. 

"Better?" He asked Shoto cockily, grinning widely. Shoto wanted nothing more than to kiss him again but didn't. Instead, he turned away.

"You know," Ejiro commented, "you're fucking gorgeous." Shoto could feel a blush creeping up from his neck all the way down to his chest. He was too embarrassed to answer and instead just turned back around. He heard Ejiro laugh. "That was cute," he said and moved closer to Shoto again, this time wrapping his arms around Shoto's waist. It was only then Shoto realized he had been unconsciously moving closer to Ejiro as well. Ejiro pressed his head into Shoto's neck, inhaling deeply. 

 "Mm your cologne really smells nice..." he breathed, and Shoto shivered. He didn't have any idea how to respond to anything that came out of Ejiro's mouth. Shoto settled on blushing furiously which Ejiro seemed to appreciate. Shoto felt a pair of soft lips against his throat and gasped. His eyes flew wide open to see Ejiro looking at him with a smirk. 

"What was that for, sho?" Ejiro asked quietly. "Your pulse is beating awfully fast," he added with a slight grin. Shoto gulped and tried to ignore his racing heart and warm breath fanning over his neck, feeling Ejiro press light kisses to his skin. Ejiro leaned in close, pressing his body against Shoto's from behind. 

"I love you," he whispered in a whisper, his hot breath tickling his ear. Shoto shuddered under his touch. His brain couldn't process what was happening. Ejiro continued to press light kisses against Shoto's neck and his breathing started getting deeper and rougher. "Mm... you're really pretty, sho.." he whispered softly before pressing another kiss. Shoto whimpered a little.

He could feel Ejiro's warm breath against his neck causing his whole body to quiver. The sensation was driving him wild. 

"Eji..." He barely breathed out. Ejiro's hand moved upwards and cupped the back of Shoto's neck. "Please..." He mumbled desperately, wanting more of whatever this was. Ejiro chuckled lowly but pressed his lips gently to Shoto's ear. 

 "Mmm.. okay." He growled huskily before pulling away and leaving Shoto breathless. Ejiro stared intently at Shoto's reddened face before leaning in and kissing him slowly. It wasn't exactly tender or sweet. More desperate, rough and possessive, Ejiro grabbed Shoto's hips roughly and pushed his thigh between Shoto's legs, grinding down on Shoto's crotch. Shoto moaned loudly. Eji removed one of his hands from Shoto's hips to play with his nipple. Shoto let out a small moan, unable to stop himself from arching his back. 

"So beautiful," Eji murmured. He pulled away briefly to place a soft peck on Shoto's neck. "Do you want more?" Shoto nodded vigorously. Ejiro gave Shoto's nipples one last hard squeeze before releasing the poor sore bud. Eji took off both of their shirts leaving them in just then pants.