Meeting the Family

No one's pov:

After Kirishima and Todoroki got ready to meet Todoroki's parents they sat and waited 15 minutes til they were supposed to go over. Once they had left and arrived at the Todoroki house Kirishima noticed that Shoto was more nervous than he was. I thought I was the one who was supposed to be nervous not him, Kirishima thought. My dad is going to embarrass the shit out of me. I'm literally screwed. Not mention Touya will be there too, Shoto thought (they know touya is dabi but they don't really care). They got out and stood on the doorstep. "Ready Sho?" "No but let's go anyway." Kirishima knocked on the door and was greeted by Rei. "Hello Mrs. Todoroki. It's nice to meet you." "You too. Also call me Rei." Kirishima nodded his head to show that he understood.

Kirishima's pov:

Its not as bad as Sho said. Then again he said it was his dad not his mom. We walked inside and was greeted by each of the Todoroki family members. His father walked up to me and shook my hand and said he had a few questions for me after dinner. We all sat down at the table and I was introduced to each of Sho's siblings. "So you must be the boy my son talks about constantly," Rei said to me. "Mommm," Sho said and I just laughed. "That would be correct Mam." As we ate, some jokes were said, and some stories were told. After we ate Endeavor asked me to come with him. He lead me to what I assume is his office. "Now then what are your intentions with my son?" "Well I want to give his as much love as I can and make him happy. I would also like to possibly start a family with him someday." I feel very intimidated by him. "Very well then you may date my son." I breathed a sigh of relief. "But if you ever hurt him I will hurt you understand?" "Yes sir." Yes, I can now date Sho and I have permission from his father to do so. "Now that that's out of the way let's talk about your hobbies and other stuff about you."

Shoto's pov:

My dad and Ejiro have been talking for a while now I hope he doesn't ask him 9 billion questions about his life and other things. "Mom what do you think Dad's asking Ejiro about?" "Everything." "He's going to overload the strawberry shark's brain." "Oh so that's his nickname?" "Yes. Wait I mean no!" My siblings and my mom laughed. "His nickname is not strawberry shark. It's just strawberry," I kinda mumbled the last part I knew Touya heard me though. "Then why did you add shark at the end of it? " Touya of course asked and was snickering. At that moment Ejiro walked out. "So I hear Shoto's nickname for you is Strawberr-," I put my hand over Touya's mouth before he could finish but I'm pretty sure he knew what it was because Ejiro turned a bright pink. "I haven't said it to him yet you idiot!" I wishpered to Touya. I heard Natsou laugh and I just glared at him. "You are a two are evil. EVIL I tell you." I pointed at Touya and Natsou as I said that. I shook my head and eventually we left my family's house but not until my dad expressed how he'd love to have Ejiro as his son in law. They wonder why I think they just like to make me red. After we did leave we went home and slept the rest of the night.

643 words

A/n

Sorry this is shorter than some of the others but I did manage to complete it. Also I will be posting every Sunday and sometimes Wednesdays.