About The Nightmares

No one's pov:

Todoroki had finally decided that after all this time he would finally tell the strawberry shark who/what his nightmares were about.

"Eji, I have something I want to tell you," Sho said it as though he wasn't completely sure he should tell him.

"What is it? You can tell me anything. I'll always listen." Ejiro's words helped calm Sho's nerves a little bit. Todoroki took a deep breath before revealing what had been haunting him for years.

"Me and Monoma from class 1-b used to date and we broke up a few months before you got here. While we were in the relationship though he constantly used my own quirk against me by copying it. He got pretty good at it too once he got a hold of Overhauls quirk destroying stuff. I got threatened with that every time I tried to fight back against him. I was c-constantly covered in bruises from the neck down along with frost bite on my entire right side because he would do it for so long, and I couldn't use my quirk to regulate my temperature. Monoma would also force me to do things I didn't want with that little concoction he had his hands on. I-I'd rather not say what it was but I'm pretty sure you can guess. He's also the one who gave me the scar on my eye. The only reason I got out of the relationship was because Bakugou found Monoma trying to get me to do said things I didn't want in the bathroom. Bakugou got him off me and beat him up he couldn't put up much of a fight since he'd used most of his energy on me. I told Bakugou about the quirk stuff and he destroyed it. He also took me home and I never saw Monoma again after that so I don't really know what happened to him," Shoto was crying by the end of it and Ejiro was crying more than Sho was. Todoroki was embraced in a big hug from the strawberry shark.

"I promise I will never lay my hands on you in a hurtful way. I promise I will always treat you the way you should be and will never force you into anything you don't want," Ejiro said while sobbing uncontrollably. He hugged Sho even tighter and didn't stop hugging him until the other fell asleep. Once he realized Todoroki was sleeping, he picked him up and laid him on the bed. Kirishima then laid next to him and held him tight until the morning of the next day.

A/N
I'm sorry for not being active much but I do have a question. Whose last name should they take Ejiro's or Shoto's. I picked Monoma because I didn't think of anyone else that was annoying and was not about to pick belly button man/Aoyama.