-------------------------------------------

Hearing the sounds of wooden swords clashing Y/n rounded the corner of the Wind Estate into the backyard instead of knocking at the door. She was quite surprised though when she looked around and didn't see the white-haired man anywhere, only a few slayers seemingly training with each other.

"Funny...he shouldn't be on a mission right now." She mumbled, blinking as she double checked he wasn't there.

"Hello there ma'am! May I help you with something?"

Turning around Y/n blinked as she saw a man she had never seen before standing behind her, he wasn't wearing a demonslayer uniform but instead a regular pair of pants and a shirt, a red, angry looking mask covering her face. Needlessly, she still smiled at him,

"My apologies, I'm sorry to barge in without any warning but I'm currently looking for the owner of this estate. Would you happen to know where he is?"

"Ah, Shinazugawa-San? He just went to visit Oykata-Sama real quick, he should be back soon."

"I see." She said, nodding, "I'm sorry if this seems like I'm over stepping but are you perhaps from the swordsmith village?"

He stared at her.

Now sweating she waved around her hands, "If not I'm sorry, it's just your mask looks exactly like one from the village! You see I've met someone from it before-"

She yelped out loud as he suddenly grabbed her shoulders, yanking her closer to him so they where practically nose to nose,

"You know about the swordsmith village!? How!? Are you a kakushi off duty!?"

"Uh, no." She sweatdropped as he still stared at her, "I'm L/n Y/n, I'm the crow coordinator of the Core, it's a pleasure to meet you."

He stopped for a second, slowly tilting his head while still looking at her.

"Wow! You might be wearing a mask, but I can feel you burning two holes right into me!" She joked.

"L/n...as in L/n-Sama?"

"Some would agree."

"Second head of the corps?"

"Yes."

"L/n clan?"

"Well, that is my last name."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"L/N-SAMA!?!"

"Yet another person who knows me, yet I don't know them, I feel like the main character of some cheesy story..." She chuckled dryly. Her eyes popped out though when he suddenly got on his knees, bowing as his head hit the floor,

"L/N-SAMA PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TOUCHING YOU, I WAS TOO IGNORANT!" He yelled now looking up. The people who were training now started to look over, confused on what was going on, "YOU SEE IVE NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN YOU! IVE ONLY HEARD ABOUT YOU!"

"Heard about me?..." She asked, pointing to herself.

The welder nodded vigorously, now up on his knees, "The swordsmiths, they talk about your clan a lot! Including you and your brother, the Shadow Hashira!"