Ch5: The Butterfly Sisters

A/N- Thank you guys so much for 126 views I really didn't think I could get that many! I got two followers now too, I really can't express my thanks!! Now, I don't really have any full fledge readers but when Iguro comes in i'm thinking about mayb...

A/N- Thank you guys so much for 126 views I really didn't think I could get that many! I got two followers now too, I really can't express my thanks!! Now, I don't really have any full fledge readers but when Iguro comes in i'm thinking about maybe making him platonic. I don't know, I just really find his relationship with Mitsuri cute! Tell me what you think, and thanks again enjoy the story! <3

"Ara ara, your even cuter up close!" Kanae clasped her hands together, beaming, "I introduced myself earlier but please speak comfortably with me and refer to me as Kanae!"

            Shinjuro chuckled heartily, "I can't believe your L/n-Sans sister!"

"Whats that suppose to mean?" Hikaru spat.

            "Namu-Amidabutsu..." Gyomei said crying per usual.

            All the Hashira except for Giyuu and Uzui where dabbling in conversation with Y/n after the meeting.

            "I can't believe this I've been pushed aside with the most unflamboyant person here." Uzui complained and he stood to the side with Giyuu, his arms crossed.

            "So, why are you standing-"He stopped as he noticed Giyuu leaving, "OH COME ON!" He yelled huffing before heading out himself.

            "Ah, please call me Y/n! It'll be less confusing for both me and my brother." Y/n requested playing with her hair.

            "I refuse! I could not do so as that would be a grave offense Lady L/n!" Shinjuro boomed once again scaring the living daylights out of her. "While your brother and we are on the top tier of slayers, you are basically on the same level of the Master making you our superior. It would be rude of us to call you anything other than Lady L/n or L/n-Sama! Plus, your brother hates when we don't use the correct horrifics!"

            Hikaru gave Shinjuro a spiteful stare which the oversized chicken seemed to ignore.

            "Oniichan is that true?" Y/n asked her brother who was trying to avoid her gaze.

            "Tch, it doesn't matter, call my sister whatever you want as long as its fine with her." He said begrudgingly, not wanted to deal with his sisters' questions later.

            "Oh my, good choice! Ill call you Y/n-Chan then, ok?" Kanae said taking Y/n's hands into hers, "You can call me Kanae if you'd like!"

            "Kanae?...Ah! Kanae-Chan!" The girl grinned happily.

            "I shall just call you Y/n-San for now!" Shinjuro chuckled giving the girl a firm pat on her shoulder.