Chapter 4: Outbursts

A/N: Stay at the end for a Taisho Secret!! It features a mixed version of me and my friend!

"It's quite alright, in fact I'm delighted you love your little sister so very much." Kagaya smiled before continuing. "So, in light of that I thought it would be good idea to introduce you all to her."

Everyone's head shot up; eyes filled with excitement. Well...except Hikaru..

            "How exciting! A crow tamer!" Shinjuro laughed

            "Oh my!" Kanae smiled

            "Flamboyant!" Uzui remarked grinning

            "Hmm..." Giyuu mumbled

            "Master with all due respect I object." Hikaru stated, everyone turned towards him, "My family and I made a mutual agreement long ago to keep her a secret for her own safety and now even with just the Hashira knowing that securement has been put at risk." He clenched his jaw, "You know Muzan would want her badly because of her special gift especially since she knows everything going on in the Corps." He side eyed at Uzui, "Especially with some of our own creeps here." He turned back to the master, "I object."

            "I know of your concern Hikaru, and I fully understand. But wouldn't it be better for the top swordsman to know about her so she can be protected better?"

            There was no answer, so he continued...

            "Now if that's settled." He turned around to the house, "Y/n, please come out."

            A small creak of the floorboards was heard, and the door slid open once again, two e/c eyes peeked out behind it. The master chuckled as his two twins walked over to the girl seemly to help her walk out and calm her nerves. The two small girls grabbed Y/n's hand and carefully lead her out to stand next to their father. You could barely see her face as she held her head down.

            It was quiet, some quiet squawking from the Hashira's crows who stood along the wall of the garden could be heard.

            "SQAWK, Namu-Amidabutsu," A bird with a red necklace spoke. He had stoic face present, but tears streamed down his face.

            "SqAWK, Y/n?..." an older bird tried speaking but only shook.

            "Oh my, oh my, oh my..." One crow spoke, shaking.

            "SQUAWK, SQUAWK, QUIET YOU IDIOTS!" A bird with a flower on its head screeched angrily.

            One crow stood silent but glided off the fence and flew towards the girl.