Ch11: The Three Wives!

"How old are you?"

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

"Seventeen!? What is it with people becoming Pillars at so young?!" Y/n gasped.

Uzui and Y/n were sitting in their room at the butterfly estate. It had been three weeks after the demon attack and the girl could finally talk again so the two decided to play a game to pass the time. While Y/n laid in her bed, Uzui sat next to her in a chair leaning back with his arms crossed over his chest. They both wore the pajamas Aoi had given them.

While Uzui had two broken ribs and a couple of gashes Y/n had to many cuts and bruises to count along with her hurt neck, both where basically wrapped head to toe in bandages. Luckily though, all the bandages where there for paranoia from Shinobu and they had almost completely healed.

"What do you mean?" He chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

"Oniichan is seventeen right now!"

"Oh, how old was he when he became a pillar?"

"Only fifteen I reckon, so my age." She bit her nails nervously.

"Your fifteen? Really?" He said suspiciously.

"A-ah! Do I really look that old?!"

"Your just tiny"

"Maybe! But I'm not anywhere near your height, you're like 6 feet tall!" She pouted.

He chuckled leaning forward, "6'6 actually." He winked.

"That.... doesn't make me feel better..."

He laughed leaning back again, after they had both woken up from the ordeal Y/n couldn't run away from him anymore and they started talking. Turns out she just didn't want to talk to him or look at him because she was embarrassed about their first meeting.

When she had first woken up the pillar had immediately gotten a wave of grief and helplessness from her. It only got worse when she heard Genkei, much to her horror, had died right after Uzui handed him off to a kakushi, before running to her rescue. Even though he could still tell she felt bereavement of the attack and the passings of some crows, he still tried his best to talk to her as he tried to take her mind off things.