Force Sensitive

This is an AU that omega is force sensitive and one member of the batch gets some visitors...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tech I thought you said you'd finished fixing the hyper drive?!" Echo yelled through the ship as he noticed the hyper drive was only barely fixed, just well enough to make it back to Ord Mantel. 

"I never said I'd finished fixing I merely stated it was fixed" Tech protested as he walked towards the rear end of the ship where Hunter and Wrecker were already sleeping since it was Echo's watch first. Omega said she apparently 'wasn't tired' so she stayed up with Echo.

Echo groaned as he slumped down in the Co-pilot chair, Omega being on his left sat on the floor leaning against the pilot chair. It had been a few months since they discovered that Omega was force sensitive.

It was during a mission and Omega pushed Tech out the way of a blaster shot. This was a shock to everyone and it also made them a bigger target to the empire if anyone found out, not even cid knew the only person outside the batch that knew was Rex. Echo insisted they told him because they had both directly worked along side a Jedi and Echo didn't want to hide anything from him.

Out of know where Omega looked up at Echo and started giggling, he had heard this and looked at the young Jedi/Clone.

"What's so funny 'mega" Echo asked with a smile he couldn't remember the last time he heard her genuine laugh.

"They are behind you, pulling faces at you. One of them has his arm over your shoulder and has a big cheesy grin" Omega replied still giggling at the figures stood behind her vod.

Echo's smile turned into a confused frown he turned around and no one was there, just another control panel. "Who are you talking about Omega? Can you describe what they look like or tell me their names?" Echo knew that his sister was probably seeing a force ghost, General Skywalker told him about them briefly before his accident at the citadel.

"Yeah! You told me some of their names and I can recognise them from photos you've shown me. The one with his arm wrapped round you is called Fives, then behind him is Jesse I'm pretty sure, on Jesse's left is Tup and then Hardcase is it?" Omega looked towards the figures and they each gave a nod at their correct names. "But next to Hardcase there are three more of our brothers, but I don't remember their names, I recognise them though, they were in a picture with you, Fives and 99!"

Echo was stunned his brothers were there with him, all of his closest brothers, "Cutup, Droidbait and Hevy. That's what they are called 'mega" Echo's eyes began to fill with tears and he didn't bother trying to stop them, he just let them roll down his face one by one.

"C-can they hear me?" He turned to Omega, he was now stood up with the shock of everything  while he stared at his brothers, he couldn't see them, but he knew they were there.

Omega then looked in the same direction as Echo, she knew they could hear her since they were connected through the force, "well, can you hear him?" In response Omega got nods from every single ghost that was there.

She looked back at her ori'vod, "They can hear you, I'm not sure if they can talk though" Omega said as she looked back at the group Fives shook his head indicating he couldn't speak and Omega nodded.

"How about I leave you with them for a while and I'll come back when it's Hunter's time to watch?" Hunter was supposed to be on watch after Echo.

"Yeah sure 'mega, how about i introduce you to them properly first?" Omega nodded happily, she loved meeting new people so this would be perfect, Echo put his arm around her shoulder and looked towards where Omega said their brothers were.