Ch 17 : Panic attack

Start from the beginning

-----

"Come out, come out. Where are you Alora darling" His taunting voice makes me shrink under the bed even more. I shake in fear, this was his games-

"Found you" I hear his voice behind me making me stiff. His hand grabs my hair roughly as he pulls me out, "Well, we have a long, long night. Don't we?" His smile mocking as he begins unbuckling his belt.

I knew what would happen, I knew he'd leave me in a puddle of my own blood like he always did.

-----

I sit up with tears making everything go blurry. I blinked a few times. I sigh realizing the settings of my own room.

Do you like this?

I freeze looking around, his voice. His touch. I ran inside the bathroom, removing my clothes. I find myself sitting in the bathtub scrubbing my skin harshly. Trying. Trying to remove his touch. His hands.

I scrubbed harder and harder until my skin turned red and started burning but his touch was still there, it never went away no matter how much I scrubbed.

Was that fun?

I got out, wrapping my body with a towel. Sitting down I leaned back against the tub as more tears formed and fell. The urge to scream takes over me, with shaking hands I fold my shirt into a ball and put it in my mouth and let out a muffled scream and the sobbing starts. I never realized how long I sat there crying and screaming until I heard dad's voice.

"Alora, you okay? It's dad. I um.. brought dinner. Luca told me what happened and I'm not mad. Please come out, I'm worried" He says "uh.. if you don't want to that's okay. I am leaving it here, wait what if she is sleeping" I hear his voice fading as I let out a muffled scream for him to hear but he doesn't.

-----

"Okay, Alora. I'm really worried now. Please sweetheart. Open the door". Dad's voice is distant as I sit in the same, my body shaking as tears keep rolling down my cheeks but my mind feels fogged by those words, those touches, those memories.

I hear a click in a distant "Alora, Alora" I hear dad call but I felt too tired to scream, too tired to do anything. "Al- Oh my god" I hear shuffling next to me. Lifting my head slowly I see a blurred figure. "Alora" His voice filled with pain. So much pain. Slowly he pulls the shirt out and pulls me in his embrace.

"Dad's here, you're okay. I won't let anyone hurt you" His promises are distant as the screams come back, the tears roll faster and sobs. Dad continued holding me tight as I cried. His embrace was warm and safe as if no one could hurt me. Eventually the tears stopped and so did the shaking but the voice's never stopped, the touches never stopped.

(A/N - Let's all take a minute to breath)

Nicolo P.O.V

Something soft touches my head and it starts massaging my hair making me smile as I open my eyes only for them to land on my beautiful wife. She looks down smiling at me as I lay in her lap.

"What are you thinking about?" I question as she smiles "Children" she says in her soft voice making me frown

"Children?" I question making her nod. "I want a girl" she says with an excited voice making me smile "Yes, my princess" she chuckles at my words. A sound that makes my heart beat even faster. This is the women I fell in love with.

"Yes, I wanna pamper her with gifts, spoil her with love. I want her to live her life, enjoy every second of it" She smiles "You would be an amazing mother" I say pecking her lips as she blushes "Promise. You would be an amazing father"

"Promise" I ask, making her laugh. "We would love them" She smiles "Both of us, always" I whisper a promise in my voice as she nods.

"I love you, only you" She whispers as she leans in joining our foreheads together

"I love you, only you" I whisper back.

I gasp sitting up. Closing my eyes I take deep breaths, reopening them I look to find myself in my daughter's room. I looked beside me at her peaceful state but then I remembered her screams, the screams that would haunt me forever. Her cries, the cries that bring tears to my eyes.

What happened to your promise Serine?

What happened to you?

What did you do to her?

Author's note

*Sigh*

This chapter was very hard for me to write as it involved some personal things but yeah, I teared up most of the time and it took a couple of days to finish it. Sorry, if it felt rushed or it wasn't that good it was very hard for me to write it. Hope you guys understand. Stay safe guys, love you all.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Quote of the day:

What's the point of that love, the one that makes you laugh at first but weep later.