𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Previously :

"Stay away from my brothers." he went away. I could sense him a lil upset.
I went out of my room and shouted "say your brothers to stay away from me you cold coffee." I sticked out my tongue making fun of him, he turned back and started walking towards me and i ran back in shutting my door even though it's childish.

Taehyung's pov :

After warning her i turned back to walk to my room after i took few steps towards her she ran inside her room shutting down her door. Cute but no tae it's no good. With that i walked back to my room.

Back to the story :-

Author's pov :

As taehyung walked away, y/n lays on her bed looking at the ceiling. She close her eyes and starts sleeping

Timeskips :-

Alarm rings, the sound of birds chirping can heard clearly, the door opens revealing the maid her foot steps can be clearly heard but y/n sleeps unbothered the maid walks and opens the curtain letting the light hit y/n's face. The maid made her way towards y/n barely breathing due to fear knowing she won't be able to wake the sleeping beauty nor get out of the room without scoldings from either of the side of her family or her the maid sighs and taps y/n and starts out by calling her name softly and gently starts shaking her with shaky hands and suddenly y/n starts rolling from one side to the other side the maid panics and goes to catch y/n who was in a weird position of falling down and suddenly yoongi enters the room and the maid bows at him "what are you doing here? In her room?" The maid stands straight and replies "Young master it's my duty to wake her up today"

Yoongi's pov :-

Wtf duty ? Waking this lil human? Is she serious oh god then why in the hell was i sent for this if I go without her jisoo would kill me argh!

"You can leave I'll wake her up." she looks at me in shock like i'm bout' to hang myself "please be careful young master she'll be angry if she know you entered her room." she bowed and left the room more like escaping i slowly moved towards that demon and started calling her out "yah you wake up." She's not waking up god damn wow this lil human "yah wake up or I'll get angry.." no reaction nor reply I started to shake her like crazy damn god she's more sleepy cat than me send help holy Mary "Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" still no reply I looked around and spotted a speaker I tried connecting my mobile with it and it did I started blasting one of my favourite pop song I could see some satisfying reaction now (smirks)

Y/n's pov :-

I felt someone shouting at me but I'm not able to wake up due to yesterday's fight god they know about me and still dare to do it and suddenly I heard loud music playing in my room it's annoying and I got up quickly and shout "WHY IN THE HEAVEN ARE YOU PLAYING MUSIC THIS LOUD AT EARLY MORNING!." and i open my eyes to that cat faced guy ehh his name yooki or dooki something I saw him smirking how dare he come into my room without my permission "listen here yooki dooki or something get out of my room!.." he looks at me like he saw a ghost and spoke "my name is yoongi not yooki dooki understood and also jisoo told me to pick you up with me to downstairs or she won't let me in peace." that's not so funny according to me  idc about him or his shit "that's not my problem get you and your future out before i kick it." he gets closer to my bed and sits "get up yoongi leave my room!." Damn this guy is adamant "get ready I'll wait let's go down together or else I'll play music even more loud." i huff and walk inside my bathroom.

15 mins later :-

I came out of the bathroom in towel and took a small look if he's facing the washroom "hey yoongi.." hope he is not here please God "yeah say." shit he's here what do I do God what do I do now  "turn and face the door I've to go to my closet." he spoke quiet deeply "no." jeez this guy is such a pain in ass not just ass but my ass mainly  "atleast get me my clothes, will ya ?" i huffed "no" oh is it so yooki I'm gonna walk naked then i know he is not the type to see those things "then I'm gonna walk with my towel" I'm expecting the answer hehe "no you're not gonna do that I'll get you your clothes just wait" mission S1 success "bring something comfortable" I need to be a lil comfortable to be myself "shut up!" uhh so rude he gave me my clothes he have good choice i wore it and went out to see him and me in a matching hoodie "don't tell me you did purposely" he looked at me questionably and I pointed at my hoodie and his hoodie he looked at my pointings and stared
"i didn't do it purposely I was picking my clothes I took it accidentally nevermind let's go they might have cooked" "jeez yooki" "yoongi" it's fun to call him like this "sure yooki let's go" I walked past him he was following me behind i got a call and I stopped midway making yoongi bump himself into me i hurriedly turned back to see his face close to me so damn close taehyung should have been here he would have spoke shitty again "sorry I've to attend the call go ahead" with that i walked towards the library