WooSan: 18

"How long are you going to watch this video?"

"What am I doing, Mingi?"

Mingi sighed, "If you're asking for the answer you gave me... you're doing this for San." Wooyoung nodded several times, "Yeah. I'm doing this for San. Even if he hates me from now on."

"He never hates you."

"But he will hate me later."

"He will never hate you, Woo. Now, you can aak him anything to assurw his explanation."

"Three times, Mingi."

"What 3 timws?" Mingi raiaed an eyebrow, confused.

"I'll only break up with him 3 times in my life."

Later then, Yunho returned with Yeosang.

"Have a seat." said Yunho. Mingi noddes, "Yeah, make yourself confortable." he said smiling at Yeosang.

As Yeosang rested his himself on the sofa in front of Wooyoung and Mingi, Yunho smiled at him. "Don't make that terrified face, kiddo. We're not going to mad or scold you."

"Only if you give us your cooperation." said Wooyoung seriously glanced at Yeosang.

"Calm down, woo. You said you wanted to talk nicely, right? Take a deep breath and slow talk okay." said Mingi.

"Ask me anything. I'll answer honestly." said Yeosang. Wooyoung raised an eyebrow at him, "Can I trust you? How do I know if you're cheating?"

"You've watched the vudeo yourself. I told you everything. This is all his plans to make me be tge reason you broke up with San."

"Woo.... If you think it through.... You're not the only victim here." said Yunho.

UNIVERSITY BUILDING: PARKING LOT (7:45 P.M.)

Jongho walked out of the campus while waiting for San to pick up his call.

The number you have dialed cannot be reach. Please— call ended

"Damn it!" "It's okay." Jongho talked to himself. "He won't be like this for long. Give him some more time, Jongho." he said calming himself.

"Jongho."

Jongho turned around to see Wooyoung standing still behind him. "Wooyoung..."

"What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked raising an eyebrow at him, "We haven't met for days. How have you been?"

"I'm good. What about you? I think.... you should reconsider about breaking up with San."

Wooyoung raised his eyebrows cynically staring at Jongho, "Do you really think so?"

"What do you mean?" asked Jongho with the frightened looks on his face.

"If I apologize to San... do you think he will forgive me?"

Jongho smiled. He sighed slowly, "I told you that day. You should think carefully about breaking up. I'm afraid it's too late if you want to get back with him now. At first... San couldn't let go."

Wooyoung glared at him, listening to him.

"But he's much better now. He also told me that he has to let you go. If you want to get back with him now.... " Jongho sighed upset, "I think I'd better not say it."

Wooyoung smiled, "Go ahead. Because there's nothing that can hurt me more."

Jongho nodded once, "He told me.... that even if you apologize to him. He doesn't want to see your face anymore."