WooSan: 05

RESTAURANT

"Do you want anything else? Everything here is delicious. I often eat here." Mingi said.

"What's their signature dish?" asked Hongjoong looking at the menu.

"This one, yellow curry. Woo'youngs favourite dish. He said his mom makes the best yellow curry in the whole world. Even Momo ever asked for the recipe."

Wooyoung turned to look at Mingi, with his eyes opened widely.

Mingi covered his mouth with his palm as he just realized that he said something shouldn't be told.

In the sound of Momo's name, San's face turned upset.

"You came to this place with Momo?" he asked looking at Wooyoung.

Flashback

"What's up, man? How have you been?" Mingi said as San stood in front of him.

"You too. I heard you moved off campus after Seonghwa."

Hongjoong nodded. "Yeah, but I'm not living with him anyway."

"Hongjoong, a senior from my school." San said introducing Hongjoong. "I guess, I don't have to introduce them to you right, bro?"

Hongjoong nodded. "No need. They're my juniors too. How are you, Woo? You seemed really close to San now huh?"

"Of course, he's my roommate." San interrupted before Wooyoung could response him.

"Not really. I didn't go to San's birthday party as you did." Wooyoung said looking sharply at San.

"Huh? Hongjoong went to his birthday party?" Mingi turned to look at Wooyoung. curious.

Wooyoung nodded. San blinked once as Wooyoung sounded pissed.

"Actually, I am..." Hongjoong suddenly pulled San's shoulders into his arms, "San'
brother's best friend. I moved off campus because it's my final year here."

Mingi nodded understanding. "You sure have many tittles to San."

"Actually... we're more than what you've thought." Hongjoong said.

End of Flashback.

Wooyoung nodded. "Yeah. This is the place where we first met." Wooyoung said cynically.

"Momo?" Hongjoong looked at Wooyoung's face. "Is she your girlfriend?"

Wooyoung turned to look at Hongjoong. "No, she's not. I rejected her because of this one jerk."

Hongjoong nodded, then he turned to look at San. "Have you open the present I gave?"

"Yes, but you don't have to buy me presents. I feel bad."

"Don't feel bad." Hongjoong shook his head. "I've been doing this since we were young."

"But you only bought me snacks back then."

"I'm an adult now. I have money to buy you things."

"How long have you known each other?" Mingi asked changing the topic.

"Since he was in fourth grade. I was friends with his brother. He introduced us. He was afraid San would be bullied."

"Huh? He's tall and handsome." Mingi said turned to look at San. "Who would bully him?"

"San was tiny back then." Hongjoong said patted San's head gently. "Imagine it. He's part American. He has bright eyes and pale cheeks." he said caressing San's cheek. "His brother thought he might get bullied. So he introduced him to his seventh grade friends, in case something might happen."