Epilogue

It was a week after the triplets were born and it was time for Michael and Calum's wedding. Michael was a nervous wreck inside as he was getting ready. "Do you think that Calum will still want to marry me?" Michael asked Luke nervously. "You are just nervous, dude. He loves you to the moon and back. He will give up forever to be with you." Luke reassured Michael. Meanwhile Calum was sweating his but off at the alter. "Why are they taking so long?" Calum asked Ashton. "Don't worry about it. They are most probably on their way." Just then Chloe came down the stairs to Luke's garden where the wedding was held. And the wedding march started playing. "It's time." Ashton said in Calum's ear. Just then Luke and Michael entered the garden. Just then the Priest said: " Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness these two souls joining as one. Calum do you take Michael as your husband?" "I do." Calum answered. "And Michael do you take Calum to be your husband?" the Priest said. "I do." Michael said. "Well I now pronounce you husband and husband." the Priest said. Just then Calum decided to grab Michael by the collar and smashed his lips onto Michael's. "He's now mine. Suckers! And nobody can ever have him!" Michael exegerated towards the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for Michael and Calum's baby to be born. It had been 3 months since their wedding. They were enjoying a quiet day when they got the phone call. "Yes, it's Calum speaking how can I help you?" Calum asked giving Michael a kiss. "I would like to inform you, your baby is on the way. So if you guys can make it to the hospital to fetch her it would be awesome." the social worker had phoned and said. Calum threw down the phone and jumped up. "Babe we have to go now, to the hospital! Grab her bag. We are going to have a baby!" Calum explained excitedly. Michael just looked at Calum dumbfounded. "Hello earth to Michael." Calum said waving his hand in front of his husband's face. "Uhm, don't think I heard you correctly. You said that our baby girl is coming now?" Michael asked. "Yes! So hurry up!" Calum scolded.

As they got to the hospital they saw her. Their perfect little princess. "So do you guys have a name picked out for her?" the nurse asked. "Yes, Isabella." Michael said. "Yes, our beautiful little princess Isabella." Calum cooed.

" Calum cooed

Isabella

As they were holding her Michael decided to phone Luke. "I'm a dad, dude! A fucking dad to a beautiful little girl. She is so precious. Her name is Isabella!" Michael exegerated towards Luke. "Good for you so how does it feel being responsible for a tiny human?" Luke asked. "She is just perfect. And it feels better than the day that I married Calum. Don't tell him that, ok." Michael said. "I know how you feel. But I won't say anything, promise. But let you get back to your princess. Chat later and come show her off. So that she can meet her cousins." Luke said smiling at the thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a couple of months since the birth of little Isabella. And Luke had decided that he would give Ashton a surprise wedding. Whenever Ashton would ask Luke what and when that they would have the wedding then Luke would just respond that he had not even started with the planning of the wedding. Meanwhile Michael, Jack, Chloe and Luke were all busy planning on the perfect time and date to surprise him with a wedding.